The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just watched "Fire in the Sky", 1993 movie about the Travis Walton case. Robert Patrick is in it. Fairly decent movie, but it has that "early 90's slowness" that The Stand had. Some horrifying scenes on the alien ship towards the end, I mean straight-up nightmare fuel.

Not sure how I feel about the Walton case itself, which I've heard called "the most compelling abduction story".

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Just watched "Fire in the Sky", 1993 movie about the Travis Walton case. Robert Patrick is in it. Fairly decent movie, but it has that "early 90's slowness" that The Stand had. Some horrifying scenes on the alien ship towards the end, I mean straight-up nightmare fuel.

Not sure how I feel about the Walton case itself, which I've heard called "the most compelling abduction story".
Walton was on Rogan, that movie scene on the ship was bullshit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Walton was on Rogan, that movie scene on the ship was bullshit.

Oh yeah? It was still probably the most horrific UFO abduction scene I've watched in a movie, but I figured they'd taken some movie liberties.

How credible do people here think Walton is?

Brad2770

Oh yeah? It was still probably the most horrific UFO abduction scene I've watched in a movie, but I figured they'd taken some movie liberties.

Did he take a rape kit test?

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>

That scene did what was intended, scare the bejesus out of people.

Walton is as credible as any other given witness. No peer-reviewed physical evidence? Delusion. Hoax. Grift. Take your pick.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

I believe him, watching Rogan and him speaking about it you can see the way he looks as he tells the stories as if he’s actually recalling the memories and not just making shit up. Some things are fact, him missing for what was it 3 days and not having had food or drink. As someone who is big on fasting, jumping to a big fast is not easy and dry fast are particularly difficult as I’ve gone 7 days no food but can’t do more than a day of dry fasting. Those guys passed lie detectors as well, well thought out hoax if it is I tip my hat to them they’ve fooled me if it’s a hoax but I’m a moron so /shrug

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
neat GIF

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Fantastic.

Mars, the Moon, and Antarctica: SECRETS & COVER UPS - COAST TO COAST AM 2022​

COAST TO COAST AM - 2022. UFO researcher Mary Joyce's new book is packed with visual evidence of secrets and cover-ups discovered on Mars, the Moon, in Antarctica, on ocean floors, on NASA space missions, and around our sun. Follow this link to view the images referred to during the interview - https://www.coasttocoastam.com/articl... She joined guest host Richard Syrett to discuss the extraordinarily detailed images featured in her book, and how it soon became clear she was discovering secrets that the United States government did not want the public to know. Joyce recommended going straight to the source — Google Earth — for the images she displays as examples of anomalous objects. "Anybody who's listening can get this... and discover these things for themselves," she said.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

This guy's channel is tremendous. He generally presents evidence in a concise way without reaching a definitive conclusion, encouraging the viewer to do their own critical thinking. That's particularly good for kids, who definitely aren't taught much critical thinking in school anymore.

I've watched like a quarter of his videos this week, pretty much every chance I get.

The gist of his channel is basically "question everything". He also doesn't like mainstream media so he'd fit right in around here.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users