The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hope curt makes Greer answer definitively on as much as he can. The wuwu scale for Greer is off the charts.
Greer shit the bed so bad that Kurt is considering not releasing it. It was a huge shitshow.
200.gif

This is more interesting. Radiance Technologies to lead the way for publicly available reverse engineered tech?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I may have posted this one before:

But there's a second vid up on a 20th century alchemist that is also really good. Very recommended:

The second gets into the nuclear war in earth's distant past a tiny bit and I think he is going to do a future video on it. Should be interesting.

That's probably the most interesting "weird shit from history" to me, the idea that we've had prosperous civilizations here before that blew themselves up. Whether it's the 12000 years ago stuff, Atlantis, or waaaaay in the Earth's past (end of the Ordovician era, etc) I find the concept fascinating.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's probably the most interesting "weird shit from history" to me, the idea that we've had prosperous civilizations here before that blew themselves up. Whether it's the 12000 years ago stuff, Atlantis, or waaaaay in the Earth's past (end of the Ordovician era, etc) I find the concept fascinating.
12000 years ago was just the most recent cataclysmic event on the planet. there was one 20000 years ago and another 36000 years ago. each time technology gets knocked on its ass and whats left has to start over again. we need to get the fuck off this rock before it happens again.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

TIMESTAMPS: 00:00:00
Introduction 00:00:48
Preamble with Dr. Greer 00:04:18
[Santiago Fuentes] Workout routine and favorite music 00:03:30
[Andy McGrillen] Why appear on TOE when you decline so many podcasts? 00:04:06
Open source free energy and documentary 00:10:20
Danger with the phenomenon and Curt's views on NDAs / secrecy 00:18:14
Bob Lazar and popularity to keep yourself safe 00:19:59
Two governments? 00:22:21
[Josh] Being offered 2 billion to "shut up" 00:29:39
[Joe Murgia] Hughes' suicide, Miller, and 1998 00:39:00
Curt asks for evidence, disinformation, and briefing presidents 00:44:10
Why release information only to those who pay? (creating an archive) 00:46:56
How exactly does this "open source" energy work? 00:50:20
The asserted physics 00:52:36
Justice 00:53:15
The asserted physics (continued) 01:05:34
[Xavier] Working with Galileo project and CE5 01:17:15
Skin walker 01:21:21
Evidence for faking the analysis of the Atacama mummy? 01:32:20
On Tom DeLonge and To The Stars Academy 01:36:34
CE5 and hoaxing UFOs with flares? 01:47:51
Opinions on Bob Lazar 01:50:54
How to identify disinformation? 01:54:38
Non human entities and technology / black projects 02:00:19
Cattle mutilations 02:10:55
The asserted physics (continued) 02:13:58
Ukrainian UAPs and World War 3 02:16:04
Disclosure and "the others" controlling it (or CIA / gov't?) 02:19:37
Non-benevolt entities 02:24:01
Love, faith, goodness 02:26:15
Richard Doty 02:29:40
High up officials claiming to not meet Greer 02:31:39
Post-show (temporary extra) 02:36:28
Pre-show (temporary extra)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
12000 years ago was just the most recent cataclysmic event on the planet. there was one 20000 years ago and another 36000 years ago. each time technology gets knocked on its ass and whats left has to start over again. we need to get the fuck off this rock before it happens again.

Think all of those were brought on by human advancement?

It's possible, modern humans have been around for, what, 150k-300k years in their current form. The general estimate being 200k, it's hard to believe that humans only got up to real civilization in the last 6000 years and just doddered around for the other couple hundred thousand years.

It feels like this time around we might have gotten further than the other great civilizations of the past. We've got glass, steel, and computers. We lucked out by having a few supermutants in our midst like Leonardo and Tesla who moved us quantum leaps forward.

All I know about 12000 years ago is that Chrono Trigger called it (well, technically the super-civilization that ended was 14000 years ago).

Xenogears also called it by having a bunch of technological eras in human history that all ended badly and had people starting over afterwards. Was made by the same people as Chrono. Some smart people in that dev studio, for sure.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Think all of those were brought on by human advancement?

It's possible, modern humans have been around for, what, 150k-300k years in their current form. The general estimate being 200k, it's hard to believe that humans only got up to real civilization in the last 6000 years and just doddered around for the other couple hundred thousand years.

It feels like this time around we might have gotten further than the other great civilizations of the past. We've got glass, steel, and computers. We lucked out by having a few supermutants in our midst like Leonardo and Tesla who moved us quantum leaps forward.

All I know about 12000 years ago is that Chrono Trigger called it (well, technically the super-civilization that ended was 14000 years ago).

Xenogears also called it by having a bunch of technological eras in human history that all ended badly and had people starting over afterwards. Was made by the same people as Chrono. Some smart people in that dev studio, for sure.
i guess its possible, but not likely as they have evidence of extraterrestrial activity(meteors) there is a theory that the first modern men were much larger and much stronger than we are today. the so called "giants" that once walked the earth. it would make sense that as each cataclysm occurs, the chads get wiped out and the minor chads rise up and then they get knocked out only to be replaced by pussy ass humans of today.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
James Fox's new movie Moment of Contact came out yesterday, it's about a case in Brazil where a tic tac shaped UFO crashed and two occupants were captured by the authorities. It does a really good job of laying out the time line with witnesses, everything from the crash site down where the creates were running around in Varginha. It has interviews with people who were witnesses to the crash, people who captured the creatures and the military people involved in it transporting the bodies. In the end the two creatures died, one police officer who touched captured the creature was dead and all the evidence carried off by the US military. The crash material had very similar properties to the ones reported at Roswell.

Overall it was a good film, lots of info and believable witnesses which built up the whole timeline of the incident. Big negative for me is James Fox himself, his interview technique can be annoying at times and his face is a deep dive into the uncanny valley of plastic surgery. Luckily his translator is a total milf. If you liked the Phenomenon you'll really enjoy this one.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
With all the recent UAP stories from legit fighter pilots I decided to revisit many of Lazar's claims. I think he's probably full of shit, but his claims are at least in the realm of science fiction as opposed to incoherent drivel that makes up most of the UFO stories. Here's what I've found:

1) The 'Gravity Reactor' isn't actually gravity as we normally think, but rather it comes from the strong nuclear force - the force that holds atoms together. Lazar claims this is just another form of gravity.

2) The base of the reactor is a circular particle accelerator (cyclotron) that shoots a proton into the nucleus of the supposed element 115.

3) Because the nucleus of element 115 is so heavy (115 protons + ~180 neutrons) and still stable, the strong nuclear force slightly exceeds the nucleus of the atom. So once you fire a proton at it near the speed of light there is a ripple, or gravity wave, emitted from it.

4) This process also creates thermoelectric energy, almost as a by-product. In addition to the gravity wave an anti-proton is ejected from the nucleus, travels downward in a vacuum and hits some kind of gas. This is a matter + antimatter collision that creates energy to power whatever navigation, computer, and life support systems it has.

To reiterate, this is all science fiction. We don't know if there is a stable isotope of element 115 or if its even possible for the strong nuclear force to exceed the nucleus of an atom. But this is Lazar's claim in a nutshell.

Last edited:

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is an updated Unsolved Mysteries series and in season 3 they have an episode called "Something in the Sky. It's about a bunch of UFO's spotted in Michigan around March 8th 1994 where a large number of UFOs were seen grid searching all over the state then eventually collecting on a spot of open water over lake Michigan before disappearing. Hundreds of people reported them to police, police officiers saw them, airline pilots and there was a weather radar operator who was monitoring it.

One of the more unique aspects of the case was one of the UFOs was over open water and was spotted by some campers at the end of the lake, and they reported seeing a large waterfall shooting up into the sky into one of the UFOs like it was collecting water. The UFOs were also aware of the radar beam tracking them and three of them in the shape of a triangle would follow the beam as it moved. The radar operator would move the beam and then a second or two later the would pop into the beam but into different orientations, enough to show that it wasn't an error with the equipment but actual movement. So sometimes the triangle in the beam would be vertical, horizontal etc but they would always be the same distance apart like they wanted them to know they were there. At one point there were hundreds of them over the water, with some appearing to split and reform into single objects. They were all reported to be in a cylindrical shape, aka a tic tac. This is a consistent shape with the Brazil case as well as the ones seen in the tic tac navy video.

It's available on netflix for anyone interested, I was more impressed with it than the Moment of Contact documentary.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
With all the recent UAP stories from legit fighter pilots I decided to revisit many of Lazar's claims. I think he's probably full of shit, but his claims are at least in the realm of science fiction as opposed to incoherent drivel that makes up most of the UFO stories. Here's what I've found:

1) The 'Gravity Reactor' isn't actually gravity as we normally think, but rather it comes from the strong nuclear force - the force that holds atoms together. Lazar claims this is just another form of gravity.

2) The base of the reactor is a circular particle accelerator (cyclotron) that shoots a proton into the nucleus of the supposed element 115.

3) Because the nucleus of element 115 is so heavy (115 protons + ~180 neutrons) and still stable, the strong nuclear force slightly exceeds the nucleus of the atom. So once you fire a proton at it near the speed of light there is a ripple, or gravity wave, emitted from it.

4) This process also creates thermoelectric energy, almost as a by-product. In addition to the gravity wave an anti-proton is ejected from the nucleus, travels downward in a vacuum and hits some kind of gas. This is a matter + antimatter collision that creates energy to power whatever navigation, computer, and life support systems it has.

To reiterate, this is all science fiction. We don't know if there is a stable isotope of element 115 or if its even possible for the strong nuclear force to exceed the nucleus of an atom. But this is Lazar's claim in a nutshell.
Despite what Lazar has ever said I did really like how described the facility operations. If such a place ever existed and was ever set up that way it shows such a degree of paranoia and control that it boggles the mind.

Lazar was only ever allowed to talk with one other person other than administrative staff. That being his lab partner. They were given no background notes, explanations or anything and told to experiment with some alien device and record their experiments.

If this is how it was set up you can only surmise that they wanted outside angles of thought on how to understand it. Then pool the combined experiments from their various lab teams with the people who would be there far longer to pool the test results and get a better understanding.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Despite what Lazar has ever said I did really like how described the facility operations. If such a place ever existed and was ever set up that way it shows such a degree of paranoia and control that it boggles the mind.

Lazar was only ever allowed to talk with one other person other than administrative staff. That being his lab partner. They were given no background notes, explanations or anything and told to experiment with some alien device and record their experiments.

If this is how it was set up you can only surmise that they wanted outside angles of thought on how to understand it. Then pool the combined experiments from their various lab teams with the people who would be there far longer to pool the test results and get a better understanding.
In the coming year or so there will be multiple folks coming public that will be able to demonstrate that the program existed and that Lazar was literally at the ground level with barely any real knowledge. Should be happening between now at 2024, but it wouldn't suprise me if this part of disclosure is kept on the down low and used as a election topic.

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

Conversely, if one were inclined to think in a different direction, saying he was only allowed to speak to one other person drastically lowers the number of people that can spoil his grift.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Conversely, if one were inclined to think in a different direction, saying he was only allowed to speak to one other person drastically lowers the number of people that can spoil his grift.
Grifting implies making a buck. Where's his billions bruh?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Grifting implies making a buck. Where's his billions bruh?
So he's made nothing off of his story? Zero dollars? Because anything he's made is more than he would have made without the stories. Would his supply business be successful without his notoriety? No way to know now.

Furthermore, maybe he doesn't care about the money, maybe he just likes the attention. Attention and influence can be a form of wealth to some people, and without his lies he'd have precisely zero to anyone outside of his small circle. Now he's known worldwide, even if only to a small number.

Regardless, I've said it a thousand times: he claims to have precisely the proof that would convince even me. Produce it and I'll not only admit I was completely wrong, but I'll suck Foler's jogger friend's dicks. Until then, Lazar is nothing but a fraud, and he IS benefitting financially, regardless of the amount, from his lies. That's a grift in my opinion.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like