The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The ODNI report was dropped to 2 members of congress yesterday. Public copy will be released within the week apparently. Roughly 50% of 336 cases reviewed had no explanation. Multiple "Tic-Tacs", etc. They have around 10 encounters a month. They do have perfectly clear videos and pics but aren't releasing them because "They have zero clue what they are and won't release anything until they have more data". The past 6 months there have been multiple scouting and recon missions approved which are in planning and set to get underway next year.

Last edited:

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
This was just sent to my wife from her best friend, who received it from her mom, who's voice you can hear in the video. Filmed at a restaurant in Roanoke, TX by a gaggle of old ladies about 645pm cst. There is a second video, but if you can believe it it's shakier than this one, lol. Any thoughts? It appears to change direction?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This was just sent to my wife from her best friend, who received it from her mom, who's voice you can hear in the video. Filmed at a restaurant in Roanoke, TX by a gaggle of old ladies about 645pm cst. There is a second video, but if you can believe it it's shakier than this one, lol. Any thoughts? It appears to change direction?

Get the second video please. I have great stability AI I can test on it.

*First thought is flares

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
20221109_182749.jpg

Edit* Solved the case fellas.

1668048067369.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Asked a pilot buddy of ours, think's its parachutists doing some night training or drop, but they'd definitely need clearance to do it, as it would be around Alliance airport. The ladies said they saw 3 "helicopters in formation" heading in that direction shortly after the sighting. Here's the second video.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am going to agree with the parachute theory. The flames look to be slowly dropping and do not make sudden movements that go against our understanding of force and gravity.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.

Being unable to walk around a fence or move back for a better angle must be tough.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Graham Hancock has a new series on Netflix called "Ancient Apocalypse" that's pretty good. I'm a few episodes in and he's making a strong case for his theory so far. Definitely an interesting watch.

• 1Like

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
The longer this UFO/UAP shit drags on with no irrefutable evidence that there is something to some of these sightings, the more I am inclined to believe there are prosaic explanations for everything. I just don't see how, in a world where almost every person on the planet has a camera in their pocket, and the government is full of leakers and whistleblowers, there is not a single indisputable piece of evidence to say "they're here".

I've concluded Lazar is full of shit- and I thought Tom DeLonge was a retard the first time I heard him on a podcast. Fravor has supposedly said off the record that he thinks tic tacs are something from our inventory.

All I see are white lights, flares, clouds, blurry images, frisbees, Spacex rockets, satellites, meteorites, fakes, grifters, space debris, and unverifiable witness testimony. What am I missing?

"But, they've been around since the 40s. There are even reports from ancient history!" Ok, but there are endless examples of mythology and misunderstandings of natural phenomena from history. Where is the modern clincher?

I am 100% open to opposing evidence. Man, do I ever want to believe, but I just don't think there is anything there.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The longer this UFO/UAP shit drags on with no irrefutable evidence that there is something to some of these sightings, the more I am inclined to believe there are prosaic explanations for everything. I just don't see how, in a world where almost every person on the planet has a camera in their pocket, and the government is full of leakers and whistleblowers, there is not a single indisputable piece of evidence to say "they're here".

I've concluded Lazar is full of shit- and I thought Tom DeLonge was a retard the first time I heard him on a podcast. Fravor has supposedly said off the record that he thinks tic tacs are something from our inventory.

All I see are white lights, flares, clouds, blurry images, frisbees, Spacex rockets, satellites, meteorites, fakes, grifters, space debris, and unverifiable witness testimony. What am I missing?

"But, they've been around since the 40s. There are even reports from ancient history!" Ok, but there are endless examples of mythology and misunderstandings of natural phenomena from history. Where is the modern clincher?

I am 100% open to opposing evidence. Man, do I ever want to believe, but I just don't think there is anything there.
Man up unlike these other jokers.
Come to PDX, I'll show you UFOs in broad daylight.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Do you not have a camera?
Every time I've taken a shot it comes out scrambled, same with everyone else in the group. Only the guys that have invested in the $6k + models get anything on film and even then it's still obfuscated to the point that it isn't clear. Yet when looking with your eyeballs it's ultra HD. /shrug
Gotta come view.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Every time I've taken a shot it comes out scrambled, same with everyone else in the group. Only the guys that have invested in the $6k + models get anything on film and even then it's still obfuscated to the point that it isn't clear. Yet when looking with your eyeballs it's ultra HD. /shrug
Gotta come view.

So, basically, you're confirming what I said above.

Nevertheless, I would be curious to hear your description of what you are seeing.

1) Shape/color/size?
2) Altitude/distance?
3) Time of day?
4) Frequency/reliability?
5) Location, direction of travel, direction of source?
6) Are there any mainstream reports of this? Why not bring a reporter with you?
7) Any of the 5 observables?
8) Post the pictures you do have?