The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
some things he is wrong on , others probably right.

like everyone else. i just started the netflix series and liked the first episode.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix is really good. Graham Hancock gets his own 8 episode series. Joe Rogan shows up in few episodes

I have a love and hate relationship with Hancock. It's hard to disagree with him when he presents his material because he does it in such way that everything just clicks together. But from what I understand, he has been called out a LOT on omitting evidence when it doesn't fit his hypothesis.

Dunno whom to believe
Apparently many of his detractors have had second thoughts and now support his work. At least that's what he was saying on that recent Rogan episode.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Apparently many of his detractors have had second thoughts and now support his work. At least that's what he was saying on that recent Rogan episode.

Any chance you might have a number for that episode?

I think the last episode of Hancock/Rogan i listened to was a few years ago when he did it with Carlson. Would love to listen to him again.

One of the main things that he presents really well is just how much more land there was 13000 years ago. I learned about Doggerbank a few years ago but didnt know about Sundaland (entire Indonesian archipelago basically being one large landmass connected to the Asia continent) or Malta having a land bridge to Italy. HIs Bimini road episode was really good too. I learned about Bimini a few years ago and it clearly looks manmade but it wasnt really clicking for me back then because people went with the most outlandish hypothesis (Atlantis) but his presentation of Bahamas being basically one single large island (not related to Atlantis) and Bimini being in shallow water (meaning it ised to be on dry land before) makes a lot more sense.

Ocean levels rising 400 feet at the end of Younger Dryas period also makes a ton more sense in the context of Atlantis which would have disappeared right about same time according to Plato and also makes sense in context of various flooding myths around the world.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Any chance you might have a number for that episode?

I think the last episode of Hancock/Rogan i listened to was a few years ago when he did it with Carlson. Would love to listen to him again.

One of the main things that he presents really well is just how much more land there was 13000 years ago. I learned about Doggerbank a few years ago but didnt know about Sundaland (entire Indonesian archipelago basically being one large landmass connected to the Asia continent) or Malta having a land bridge to Italy. HIs Bimini road episode was really good too. I learned about Bimini a few years ago and it clearly looks manmade but it wasnt really clicking for me back then because people went with the most outlandish hypothesis (Atlantis) but his presentation of Bahamas being basically one single large island (not related to Atlantis) and Bimini being in shallow water (meaning it ised to be on dry land before) makes a lot more sense.

Ocean levels rising 400 feet at the end of Younger Dryas period also makes a ton more sense in the context of Atlantis which would have disappeared right about same time according to Plato and also makes sense in context of various flooding myths around the world.
Of course. It's a fuckin awesome new episode. I think you'll like it. Kind of surprised Chukzombi Chukzombi hasn't posted it yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

They/Them, huh

I was thinking earlier how easy it'd be to capture some super-realistic fake UFO footage by using panes of glass. Film the sky at night through a pane of glass, have something reflect off of it just right, makes it look like the object is floating in the sky. Can also use a mirror, a nearby UFO-shaped light, etc, to eliminate all glass reflection except the one single "object" as it hovers.

I say this because I'm wondering how many of the videos I've seen were like that. Especially the ones where they aren't moving the camera around.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
People constantly give our phone’s cameras way to much credit, let me show you a picture from the new iPhone pro. See that billboard lit up, I could hit the damn thing with a rock where I’m at and can read the letters on the billboard. I bet some people wouldn’t even know it’s a billboard and mistake it for some light plant. Now imagine how god damn fucking far away something up in the sky is moving at great speeds and it’s no wonder we don’t have shit for pics.

Now the shit we have from fighter jets the video is garbage as well but the information these systems tell us is beyond impressive and to hand wave it off because oh we don’t have good pics is absurd. Take the tic tac incident with that Fervor or however you spell his name who was on Roegan, that shit is by far and away the best evidence we have and the evidence is staggering and yet people will just make excuses that are complete bullshit.

Attachments

• D8849896-F4A9-4436-8C34-F0FCB24FA132.jpeg
    D8849896-F4A9-4436-8C34-F0FCB24FA132.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
They/Them, huh

I was thinking earlier how easy it'd be to capture some super-realistic fake UFO footage by using panes of glass. Film the sky at night through a pane of glass, have something reflect off of it just right, makes it look like the object is floating in the sky. Can also use a mirror, a nearby UFO-shaped light, etc, to eliminate all glass reflection except the one single "object" as it hovers.

I say this because I'm wondering how many of the videos I've seen were like that. Especially the ones where they aren't moving the camera around.
I have literally seen a video of people showing themselves doing exactly that. I can't find it via casual search, but I am positive it is out there somewhere. Hell, it might even be somewhere in this thread. They did exactly what you are saying, except it was even during the day if I remember correctly. I want to say it was out in a sort of desolate area, scrub grass or even desert, but I could be conflating several videos. I will keep looking for it.

Tons and tons of fakes are also done using putting something on a mirror and then swinging the camera around a bit to make it seem as though it is moving rapidly through the sky in ways that ignore physics. If you care enough to look, there are reddits and random websites where people figure out the object used and once you see it, it is pretty hard to deny that it is fake.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This was just sent to my wife from her best friend, who received it from her mom, who's voice you can hear in the video. Filmed at a restaurant in Roanoke, TX by a gaggle of old ladies about 645pm cst. There is a second video, but if you can believe it it's shakier than this one, lol. Any thoughts? It appears to change direction?

There's also been an absolute insane amount of military jet activity in North Texas recently. Normally we don't see much North of Dallas but it's been a huge difference the last few months.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Mark your Calendars:

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Mark your Calendars:

Cool, so we win, advance to develop time travel and global warning doesn't kill us off. Sounds like some good news to me!

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dismiss all evidence (without looking at it) becuase it's too good to be true. It would be so freaking awesome if some... eh.. freaking awesome thing turned out to be true. Still waiting :(