The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Great interview. The whole thing is worth a watch, but his telling of how the UAP task force worked and the challenges they faced was great. Basically it was one representative from every agency (17 or 18), but almost all of it took place during lockdowns. They couldn't travel to view devices that could not be shared over other devices. The funds never got appropriated to the task force from the appropriations committees.

He also addresses the gimbal video, and Mick West's "debunk" starting about 41:00 in. If what was described about his background in science and US government agencies is true, Dr Taylor is probably one of the few authoritative speakers on the subject of UAP as it is accepted in the mainstream thinking.
Also touches on Lazar, which should give Void Void an auto-boner.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I’m only a few episodes into ancient apocalypse so it may be already covered, but I started yelling at the tv during the malta segment. You can see monolithic structures and those same exact wagon rut patterns in the Azores which are 2,200 miles away. Same examples of the tracks leading into the sea. There’s hundreds of pyramidal structures across pico and terceira, evidence of earthworks and water diversion structures that predate western discovery by ???? centuries, but the wagon track situation looks absolutely identical. I wonder why there’s not more information or scholarship available online, then again according to this one paper I’m browsing some of the sites only started being reported on in non-islander news in the 2010s.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I finished the last episode a couple days ago and was fairly underwhelmed. For 8 episodes it felt pretty light on content/details. Also, the music got annoying pretty quickly.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I watched the first episode with my 9 year old boy.. he was right into it . It was far too much like a reality tv show for me.. build up of drama etc..
I will watch it all though . I just want facts and not arty shots of people and landscapes..

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Thats how you have to mainstream to the normies
I watched the first episode with my 9 year old boy.. he was right into it . It was far too much like a reality tv show for me.. build up of drama etc..
I will watch it all though . I just want facts and not arty shots of people and landscapes..

• 1Truth!

ShakyJake

<Donor>
My understanding is if humans went extinct today, it would take about 10,000 years before any trace of our existence would be gone (other than stuff carved into granite). Now, we think humans came on the scene 160,000 years ago. That's an enormous amount of time where some kind of advanced civilization could've sprung up.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The prelim science results from the portals found above Catalina Island from the doc "a tear in the sky".

The full vid without the commentary for you real nerds.

Last edited:

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Thats how you have to mainstream to the normies
Quality writting and good cinematography aren't mutually exclusive. This could have been much better and still 'dumbed down' enough to be a good primer for people who don't have any exposure to history outside of what's commonly accepted.

• 1Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Sonar technology has allowed man to see deeper into the earth than ever before. My sources indicate there are demonic and/or wolf like creatures under the ocean floors and our military’s are planning to raise the water levels to lure out and capture a few of them to subject them to science to study these wonder bodies. The major downside is many of us on the shorelines will die via mega-flooding. This will occur by 2040. It’ll be blamed on natural catastrophe such as tsunamis when in reality our scientists and governments will have caused it while covering up the truth behind it. That it done to capture these beasts. If it doesn’t happen by then, then permaban me. The Euphrates river will also completely dry up by then which is connected to this. There have been reported screams and howls underneath the Euphrates and it will All culminate in 3 beasts rising out from it once it dries for the final time. About the time when 10 million or so Iran, Russia, etc soldiers will March across it to Israel. Srs. Anyone thinking it won’t rather than scoff, wage a ban bet on it!

• 1Jonesing

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Sonar technology has allowed man to see deeper into the earth than ever before. My sources indicate there are demonic and/or wolf like creatures under the ocean floors and our military’s are planning to raise the water levels to lure out and capture a few of them to subject them to science to study these wonder bodies. The major downside is many of us on the shorelines will die via mega-flooding. This will occur by 2040. It’ll be blamed on natural catastrophe such as tsunamis when in reality our scientists and governments will have caused it while covering up the truth behind it. That it done to capture these beasts. If it doesn’t happen by then, then permaban me. The Euphrates river will also completely dry up by then which is connected to this. There have been reported screams and howls underneath the Euphrates and it will All culminate in 3 beasts rising out from it once it dries for the final time. About the time when 10 million or so Iran, Russia, etc soldiers will March across it to Israel. Srs. Anyone thinking it won’t rather than scoff, wage a ban bet on it!
Wrong Thread Noob.
Try over here Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
No bet then huh?

Alex Jones Eat Ass GIF by The Gregory Brothers

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users