The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was like wtf, how are they claiming to do all that with circular pieces of DNA?

Then I clicked the site and lmao. Magical energy storing plasmids would have been as plausible as whatever the fuck I just read.
Yea it auto corrected from plasmoid, I fixed it.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Randall Carlson followed up on the plasmoid tech he mentioned on Rogan. Right now it looks like it uses plasmoids to capture energy and repurpose it. One example is capturing the energy of the exhaust of a car into plasmoids Another is a jet engine where the exhaust is used a plasmoid which makes a vacuum to propel the plane forward. They claim a 90% reduction in the weight of the jet engine to produce the equivalent thrust.

They're going to license it for free but they will offer online/in person training for a cost. I don't know enough to evaluate if it's bullshit or not but they did seem to have working prototypes. Could be a grift but the device to capture the engine exhaust energy would be very cheap to build which would make it a rather stupid grift. So this may well be legit.

Pretty wild read. Will be interesting to see how much this gets censored.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Then I clicked the site and lmao.

I didn't take the site seriously until I saw their graphic noted "The Great Year 25,920 - The dawn of the age of aquarius". That's when I knew it was real science.
yousonofabitchimin.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Randall Carlson followed up on the plasmoid tech he mentioned on Rogan. Right now it looks like it uses plasmoids to capture energy and repurpose it. One example is capturing the energy of the exhaust of a car into plasmoids Another is a jet engine where the exhaust is used a plasmoid which makes a vacuum to propel the plane forward. They claim a 90% reduction in the weight of the jet engine to produce the equivalent thrust.

They're going to license it for free but they will offer online/in person training for a cost. I don't know enough to evaluate if it's bullshit or not but they did seem to have working prototypes. Could be a grift but the device to capture the engine exhaust energy would be very cheap to build which would make it a rather stupid grift. So this may well be legit.

Does this mean we'll finally get anti-gravity???

I don't know enough to evaluate if it's bullshit or not

Let me save you some time.

sign language bullshit GIF

EDIT: Ok, now I kinda want to find out who this hottie sign-language chick is. So I guess thanks for making me look up a bullshit gif?

EDIT EDIT: Cheyenna Clearbrook. Not as cute now. <Internet Stalking +1>

Last edited:
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

EDIT: Ok, now I kinda want to find out who this hottie sign-language chick is. So I guess thanks for making me look up a bullshit gif?

I'm pulling AG right now while I'm shitting and reading this thread. Got about 3 seconds of hang time on that last coil. She looks like a 2 second coil pro tho, well done fam.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi

wait what is that shes doing?

deaf activists and their queer allies have assured me repeatedly that you can't do sign language without making monkey faces. We've had this argument over and over. And here this chick is just signing away without any monkeyface at all?

thats cultural appropriation is what that is. I'm shaking right now irl, I cant even

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
wait what is that shes doing?

deaf activists and their queer allies have assured me repeatedly that you can't do sign language without making monkey faces. We've had this argument over and over. And here this chick is just signing away without any monkeyface at all?

thats cultural appropriation is what that is. I'm shaking right now irl, I cant even
Thought it was devil's horns in the stink, work the pink like a talking puppet...

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Russia is claiming it shot down a bright orb ufo, link to the Reddit video below. The object is bright but I'd expect a missile to be bright? It's pretty deep into Russia for a Ukrainian strike so who knows.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user