The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm curious if this leads to other innovations, having the concrete heat up to such high temperatures sounds like something we purposefully avoid when creating modern concrete. High temperatures probably have other interesting chemistries and properties, I'll be very curious where this goes 10 yrs or so.

Would a material like this open the door to making permanent structures near the ocean more resistant to degradation? I had heard that's a pretty big issue with ocean front property.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'm curious if this leads to other innovations, having the concrete heat up to such high temperatures sounds like something we purposefully avoid when creating modern concrete. High temperatures probably have other interesting chemistries and properties, I'll be very curious where this goes 10 yrs or so.

Would a material like this open the door to making permanent structures near the ocean more resistant to degradation? I had heard that's a pretty big issue with ocean front property.
Given how well some of the structures off the coast of the world are still standing after all these thousands of years, I'd say yes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
323776200_1612935445816467_937545245244286160_n.jpg

i kid i kid.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Joe Rogan is short
UnchartedX 2 days ago

This week I had the amazing opportunity to appear on the Joe Rogan Experience! You can check out the full podcast, FREE on Spotify, here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/7x3u... I also want to extend a public and heartfelt thank you to my good friend Jimmy Corsetti of the @BrightInsight channel. He's the reason I was able to appear on this episode. I did have the intention of reaching out to JRE this year to apply as a guest - but Jimmy shortcut all that and suggested he and I appear together when Joe asked him to come back on - and thankfully Joe ageed! So, many thanks Jimmy! Hope you all enjoy the podcast - and I'll be coming out with a cracker of a video next week getting into the details of some of the new research and work on ancient precision that I shared on the show! Cheers, Ben
16rK6nJWv_VHNVg-wrjM0znejFytbWWtTOQa0bc-Cv8pAKwfyC6gI1S-sCq99i3Lpf4qshRIprz_JH4=s800-c-fcrop64=1,00002000ffffdfff-nd-v1