Andor

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
4.05 star(s) Rating: 4.05/5 22 Votes
Title: Andor

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama, Action & Adventure, Mystery

Creator: Tony Gilroy

Cast: Diego Luna, Stellan Skarsgård, Adria Arjona, Fiona Shaw, Denise Gough, Kyle Soller, Genevieve O'Reilly

Overview: The adventures of rebel spy Cassian Andor during the formative years of the Rebellion prior to the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The series explores tales filled with espionage and daring missions to restore hope to a galaxy in the grip of a ruthless Empire.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
no-thx.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why do they insist on making series about characters we know are dead and irrelevant to any future SW stories? The ratings for Resistance are abysmal and no one cares about any pilot that will be dead by season 2 thanks to TLJ. In this case it's dead before ANH.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
shoulda made a show about the robot and called it Better Call K2S0, he starts off as an optimistic cheerful android and over 4 seasons of exposure to humans he becomes cynical and hateful

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Eh, I have no problem with shows that are in different areas of time in the SW universe. Remember there is no EU so they are just building their universe out. I am more concerned of them making this without any mention of K2S0, cuz he was more interesting than Cassian.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well Alan Tudyk always seems game for new series and this would only need his voice... I have to imagine K2SO would be involved.

I'm actually a bit more interested in a Cassian Andor series than The Mandalorian only because we know the character already and I enjoyed Diego Luna's portrayal.

The common feature of these series seems to be characters out on the fringe of the main stories. I'd like to see a series about fleets and starships and all that.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I loved Rogue One, enjoyed the actor and character. He seems to have an interesting backstory.

That said...zero interest in this.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why do they insist on making series about characters we know are dead and irrelevant to any future SW stories? The ratings for Resistance are abysmal and no one cares about any pilot that will be dead by season 2 thanks to TLJ. In this case it's dead before ANH.

Oh you think Holly Wood will respect cannon?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Not enough soy in me to be interested in today’s version of Star Wars.

• 2Like

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
As long as Disney leaves the Old Republic alone, we can still protect what's valuable.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Andor was an amazing character in The Force Awakens, a Han Solo for a new generation. I can't wait to see what he and his band of space pirates get up to.

• 1Worf

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I thought this was the crew from rogue one as a prequel (to that prequel)?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Fell asleep a few seconds after clicking into the thread. This one is dead on arrival.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like I've lived an entire life of nothing but pre-quels & reboots. Fuckin things suck. Stop it.

• 3Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Rumor today that this is going to be 3 seasons and cover the majority of the formation of the Rebellion

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
That article is a little old, from last September. Andor is supposed to be the fall release this year.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database