Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
1.67 star(s) Rating: 1.67/5 12 Votes
Title: Indiana Jones 5

Genre: Action, Adventure

Director: Steven Spielberg

Cast: Harrison Ford

Release: 2020-07-08

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Disney announces fifth film | Fox News

Will Ford be alive in 2019?

Disney announced its plans to release the fifth "Indiana Jones" movie starring Harrison Ford on July 19, 2019.

Steven Spielberg will return as the film's director.

"Indiana Jones is one of the greatest heroes in cinematic history, and we can't wait to bring him back to the screen in 2019," Disney chairman Alan Horn said in a statement. "It's rare to have such a perfect combination of director, producers, actor and role, and we couldn't be more excited to embark on this adventure with Harrison and Steven."

• 1Direct to DVD

Neki

Molten Core Raider
It would be great to see someone like Chris Pratt as a new Indy

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Honestly liked the Last film. At least the first half of the movie was classic Indiana Jones. The second half wasn't that great but i find the same problem in most movies these days.
I wouldn't mind a reboot, i just don't see how Harrison Ford can keep making these films.

• 3Picard

Devlin

Golden Squire
Chris Pratt all ready said without saying on Kimmel that he was the next Indy. So expect it.
I would actually look forward to that, I think he could pull it off.

Harrison Ford shouldn't be in it at all, he was a god back in the day but that day was 20 years ago.

Anything he does now just shits up his legacy.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ford should play the Connery role to Pratt's Ford.
Ford is almost 15 years older than Connery was when Last Crusade came out. He could play Great Grandpa Jones at this point.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_128681.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I groaned out loud when I read the thread title.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Christ, let this franchise retire. PC Hollywood can never reproduce a true Indy reboot

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I was on the fence with Crystal Skull. But the kid was really just awful in that one. If Chris Pratt is taking over for Shia Lebouf then this might be all right. They haven't done one with Japan/China or Australia/NZ yet. Lots of fun possibilities. Set in the 60s or 70s.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Chris Pratt all ready said without saying on Kimmel that he was the next Indy. So expect it.
Unfortunately...Harrison Ford will never be replaced as Indiana Jones, confirms Steven Spielberg | The Independent

Sorry Chris Pratt, but it appears there really is only one Indiana Jones.

Director Steven Spielberg has dismissed rumours that Harrison Ford will be replaced in the role in future reboots of the $2 billion franchise, insisting that no one could fill his boots.
Yeah, I'm sure everybody will be rushing to see Grandpa Ford dodging massive boulders in his wheelchair whilst on the other hand; rebooting the franchise with Chris Pratt as Indy coupled with a competent director and script will be like printing money.

Look, Ford was great as Indiana Jones 1 and 2 but you know what else was great during that time? Floppy disks. Some things just need refreshing or replacing after 3 fucking decades no matter how good they once were.

So retarded.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Unfortunately...Harrison Ford will never be replaced as Indiana Jones, confirms Steven Spielberg | The Independent

Yeah, I'm sure everybody will be rushing to see Grandpa Ford dodging massive boulders in his wheelchair whilst on the other hand; rebooting the franchise with Chris Pratt as Indy coupled with a competent director and script will be like printing money.

Look, Ford was great as Indiana Jones 1 and 2 but you know what else was great during that time? Floppy disks. Some things just need refreshing or replacing after 3 fucking decades no matter how good they once were.

So retarded.
That doesn't surprise me at all really, I figured at this point the only reason for a movie with him is to pass the mantle. It can't be the same character, it's going to be either his child, student, protege, something.

Personally Hollywood is in full steam with the "hurr durr inclusion" shtick, I expect some minority chick as the next one.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That doesn't surprise me at all really, I figured at this point the only reason for a movie with him is to pass the mantle. It can't be the same character, it's going to be either his child, student, protege, something.

Personally Hollywood is in full steam with the "hurr durr inclusion" shtick, I expect some minority chick as the next one.
they must have realized how racist it was giving a white man a 1970s black man's name(Indiana Jones).

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database