Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think Chris Pratt would be great. He's kind of a space Indy in GotG.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm perfectly ok with them saying no one but Ford could ever fill Indy's shoes, as long as they are ok with letting the franchise die with dignity. Don't want Chris Pratt to play the next Indy? Let the series be done and come up with something new instead of trying to squeeze every last drop of profit out of the IP until you ruin it.

I hate Disney.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
So all the hints at the end of indy that shia lab?ff would take his place has been thrown out the window. Good, but why are we keeping old harrison doing these flicks? Honestly, just get a young guy and carry on the story instead of a retiree

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Are we sure he's not just being cutesy with the wording when he says there will only ever be one Indy? Of course there is only one Indy, but maybe Pratt still takes the mantle from him, just not the name? Like, there will never be another Indiana Jones movie after this one, but look out for the Montana Jones trilogy!!

Possibly?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are we sure he's not just being cutesy with the wording when he says there will only ever be one Indy? Of course there is only one Indy, but maybe Pratt still takes the mantle from him, just not the name? Like, there will never be another Indiana Jones movie after this one, but look out for the Montana Jones trilogy!!

Possibly?
Pretty sure this will be the case.

I'm guessing they do a crossover a movie that will end "Indiana Jones" and start a new series. New series will have a new name and Pratt will take over as protagonist, but the new series will be in the same vein, in the same timeline, and in the same IP "universe." That's what I'd do anyway /shrug

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So all the hints at the end of indy that shia lab?ff would take his place has been thrown out the window. Good, but why are we keeping old harrison doing these flicks? Honestly, just get a young guy and carry on the story instead of a retiree
I'd rather have 85 year old Ford than Shia

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
https://www.thewrap.com/steven-spielberg-reveals-indiana-jones-5-production-start-date/

Watch as Indy uses his whip to defend against the orderly in the old folks home. Be captivated for 5 minutes as he tries to get his catheter out to run away from the Russians. Marvel at the highjinks as he goes around in his wheelchair outrunning his foes.

old-indiana-jones-lego.jpg

Shia Returns?

Guess not: https://www.thewrap.com/indiana-jones-5-wont-bring-back-shia-labeoufs-mutt-screenwriter-says/

PS: I think a lego Indiana Jones could work.

Just because:

Last edited:

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
there will only ever be one indiana jones. chris pratt will be playing the protege, Kentucky Jackson.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Hollywood pushing female empowerment!! They'll do like what they did with the Ghostbusters reboot.

Diana Jones.

• 1Barf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thank god Shia's years of antics and garbage transformer movies got his career officially derailed permanently. Otherwise you bet your ass he'd be in here.

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is he just going to show up and film in a dirty t-shirt like he did with Blade Runner? I mean, I love it when he's into the characters he's playing, but those days are long gone. Let'm retire in peace.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Is he going to kill every significant character he had? Because that is a great way to, at least, not being dragged for another "sequel of a "beloved franchise.

• 1Like