Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
3.33 star(s) Rating: 3.33/5 6 Votes
Title: Ant-Man and the Wasp

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: Peyton Reed

Cast: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Michael Peña, Laurence Fishburne, Randall Park, Walton Goggins, Hannah John-Kamen, David Dastmalchian, T.I., Stan Lee, Judy Greer, Vanessa Ross, Abby Ryder Fortson, Rob Archer, Joshua Mikel, Marcella Bragio, Goran Kostić, Divian Ladwa, Sean Kleier, Charles Justo, Sandra Dee Richardson, Benjamin Byron Davis, Timothy Carr, Chris Gann, Sergio Briones, Jamel Chambers, Benjamin Weaver, Dale Liner, William W. Barbour, Justin Slaughter, Ronald Joe Vasquez, Tahseen Ghauri, Zachary Culbertson, Steven Wiig, Bryan Lugo, Jennifer Black, Denney Pierce, Sophia Marcs, Rick Richardson, John Ozuna, Seth McCracken, Sawyer Jones, Kevin Carscallen, Cassandra Hendry

Release: 2018-07-05

Plot: As Scott Lang balances being both a superhero and a father, Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym present an urgent new mission that finds the Ant-Man fighting alongside the Wasp to uncover secrets from their past.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

First trailer drops later today.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Many up in arms about the penis on wasps chest

You'll never be able to unsee this detail about the Wasp's costume in "Ant-Man and the Wasp," and we're so sorry in advance
18-Ant-Man-and-the-Wasp-Penis.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I hope it's really good. I like Evangeline Lily in the few thing's she's done (even The Hobbit - it wasn't her that made the elf/hobbit shit suck.) The first was really funny, but the side cast really helped with that. Paul Rudd is ok, but I don't feel he can carry a whole movie.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
I thought it looked like a... stylized wasp face? I guess you can see dicks everywhere if you look hard (giggity) enough.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Royal

I thought it looked like a... stylized wasp face?

It's supposed to evoke the alternating black and yellow pattern on a wasp or yellow jacket's body. The yellow on the cups just throws it off a bit. Overall it looks insectoid but yeah, if something looks remotely phallic people will automatically see a dick.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Cybsled

Humans have the unique ability to see patterns where they don't exist

Naturally, humans use this power to see dicks everywhere

• 1Solidarity

Juvarisx

Florida
Stoked

Ghost's helmet looks cool, I prefer the glowing eyes version but it may be incomplete CGI

screen-shot-2018-01-30-at-75648-am-1079439.jpeg

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Looks like they're still ignoring their own internal consistency regarding an object's mass when they shrink or expand.

• 2Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
fun. I loved the font of title. Thor:ragnarok did the same with just having fun, and unashamed comicbook.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I loved the first one, this looked fun to me.

It's nice to see that they are addressing his action during Civil War, and how it impacts his life and the life of those around him.

Looking forward to it.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
I didn't love the first one, the bad guy was pretty lame, but I am in for Kate. WE HAVE TO GO BACK

BAHaBNe.jpg

• 8Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Thank you for letting Evangeline Lily wear her hair down/long, she looks so much better like that.

I thought the first one was hilarious, and this looks great too. Giant Hello Kitty Pez dispenser is awesome.

I know nothing about this Ghost character though.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Disturbing lack of the best character in no Peña but perhaps they are giving him his own trailer.

Royal

Disturbing lack of the best character in no Peña but perhaps they are giving him his own trailer.

He was in it. Briefly.

He got the Dopinder/Deadpool 2 trailer treatment this time around. Had to leave some room for that blade runner.

tumblr_p3dh47IVNq1u1kyq6o2_540.gif

tumblr_p3dh47IVNq1u1kyq6o3_540.gif

tumblr_p3dh47IVNq1u1kyq6o5_540.gif

Fadaar

That guy
Looks like they're still ignoring their own internal consistency regarding an object's mass when they shrink or expand.

Yeah there's a lot of dumb nickpicky shit in the MCU that I tend to ignore, but this is the one that is just a gigantic flashing beacon of bad. I've learned to force myself to ignore it though, otherwise scenes would be really awkward to film. Plus the force of a single punch from an ant size person focused to that tiny area would probably be equivalent to a gun shot. Just gotta let it go mang.

• 2Solidarity
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database