52d 1h 41m
Reactions
29,304 5,834 0 0

OneofOne

Molten Core Raider
21d 11h 35m
Reactions
951 104 0 0
Not big on having the kids pay the price for having retarded parents.

jayrebb

Vyemm Raider
12d 2h 30m
Reactions
2,176 504 0 0
1548316219423.png

Life happens. It's not guaranteed. And 3 kids out of 23 kids in this had the vaccine.

Gavinmad

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
61d 19h 13m
Reactions
19,448 1,642 0 0
And dumbass anti-vaxxers are why the vaccinated kids were ever exposed to measles in the first place.

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Donor All-Stars>
20d 16h 52m
Reactions
14,266 686 0 0
We already have a thread about idiot progressives.

Cybsled

Vyemm Raider
9d 9h 30m
Reactions
2,828 824 0 0
View attachment 191074

Life happens. It's not guaranteed. And 3 kids out of 23 kids in this had the vaccine.
Which is why herd immunity is a thing. People who don't vaccinate aren't only putting their kids at risk, they're putting OTHER kids at risk. Honestly it should be treated as a felony.

Asshat Xequecal

Asshat 2018
41d 16h 25m
Reactions
3,321 12,585 0 0

Alkorin

Immersion Slayer
<Charitable Tech Admin>
24d 10h 9m
Reactions
1,872 182 0 0
Idiots gonna idiot, and it's mostly kids who pay the (sometimes ultimate) price.

Honestly it should be treated as a felony.
100% agreed. If someone leaves controlled goods (e.g. weapons) out in the reach of John Q. Public (or their kids), they are held accountable. If you're directly complicit in helping to spread a nearly fully preventable deadly disease, why wouldn't it be the same thing?

Lithose

<Donors Crew>
46d 2h 43m
Reactions
44,678 1,187 0 0
Anti-vaxxing isn't 100% stupid progressives anymore like it used to be. Populists are starting to embrace it due to a knee-jerk rejection of all "greater good" initiatives.

Italy’s Antivaccine Government – The Attack on Experts Continues
It's mostly still stupid progressives. Hostages are being taken because progressives have begun leveraging their positions in science to push political opinions--and the opposing ideological positions are pushing right back. Except they are pushing back from other arenas, rather than where it would be healthy (In the field itself, through reasoned, evidence based debate--but of course, that can't happen because of the witch hunts in these fields). I absolutely agree the fight in this arena will end up hurting everyone, but I have been warning of this forever--once you eliminate any opposing voices from a field, using that field in a corrupt way becomes easier and easier, and what's worse, the quality checks in that field also become less and less effective (Reproduction Crisis, which yes does affect medicine).

You don't want ideological homogeneity in fields based on reason and rationality, because ideology is a shortcut for critical thinking, when everyone uses the same ideology, the consequences are dumber and dumber decisions. For example; how does medical science expect to command respect when you have doctors denying basic aspects of biology like gender? The rise of most of that garbage is a direct result of people being unable to challenge the bad science based on ideology. This is part of the reason we have a reproduction crisis, these fields are too frightened to self police. Eventually the consequences of that trickle down to a back lash.

Foler

Vanessa
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
7d 16h 41m
Reactions
2,576 983 0 0
Forgot to get my flu shot last year. Should I still go get it? Does this make me anti vaxer?

jayrebb

Vyemm Raider
12d 2h 30m
Reactions
2,176 504 0 0
Which is why herd immunity is a thing. People who don't vaccinate aren't only putting their kids at risk, they're putting OTHER kids at risk. Honestly it should be treated as a felony.
Woah there fella-- work on closing the border first before invoking muh herd immunity and felonies.

One foot in front of the other, makes sense right?

Last edited:

Cybsled

Vyemm Raider
9d 9h 30m
Reactions
2,828 824 0 0
Woah there fella-- work on closing the border first before invoking muh herd immunity and felonies.

One foot in front of the other, makes sense right?
wut

I can just imagine you in a horror movie

"Guys, I know we are dealing with a mutating alien that will engulf the world as soon it evolves enough after consuming enough hosts, but can we please first focus on that fry cook out back? That fucker is 100% illegal, I know it"

pysek

Lord Nagafen Raider
12d 7h 13m
Reactions
10,075 1,352 0 0
Hate to break it to you guys, but it's not just the hippies. I work around politics and I can tell you there is a groundswell of idiot conservative moms saying that the new chemtrails are in their kids' bloodstream and the gubmint better keep their formaldehyde off their chilluns.

Who We Are

Here's a link to the group in Oklahoma. The weird thing is, I know these dumb bitches are getting national funding from somewhere. Maybe Kennedy's group. I dunno, but they are organized, funded, and the worst part is, I want to fuck the DOG out of the spokesbitch. I mean the old ball gag till she cries from both ends kind of fuck.

1548339012138.png

Last edited:

Foler

Vanessa
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
7d 16h 41m
Reactions
2,576 983 0 0
Hate to break it to you guys, but it's not just the hippies. I work around politics and I can tell you there is a groundswell of idiot conservative moms saying that the new chemtrails are in their kids' bloodstream and the gubmint better keep their formaldehyde off their chilluns.

Who We Are

Here's a link to the group in Oklahoma. The weird thing is, I know these dumb bitches are getting national funding from somewhere. Maybe Kennedy's group. I dunno, but they are organized, funded, and the worst part is, I want to fuck the DOG out of the spokesbitch. I mean the old ball gag till she cries from both ends kind of fuck.

View attachment 191088

View attachment 191087
Would def bang it.

Cynical

Inebriated
2d 21h 28m
Reactions
712 72 0 0
The standard childhood vaccinations should simply be mandatory, do they not teach history in school anymore? I don't even recall having a choice, or kids even needing permission from parents, there was just a day at school we all got our shots.

Flu shots on the other hand, I dunno. I haven't had a flu shot since I was a kid, haven't had the flu either. I'm probably way wrong, but I've always regarded them like antibiotics, only use when absolutely necessary, overuse will weaken or make your immune system "lazy". I just find it odd most of the people I know that get regular yearly flu shots, are constantly getting sick with the flu, while I might get a sore throat and the sniffles in the fall at worst, and thats more my allergies than any actual bug in my system. I don't have real medical knowledge beyond the various levels of first aid I've done, so not making an actual argument here.

fanaskin

Well known Agitator
48d 18h 12m
Reactions
58,470 4,162 0 0

mkopec

<Donors Crew>
25d 11h 20m
Reactions
17,960 552 0 0
It does not matter who it is, right, left, prog, populist, they are all retards not giving vaccines.

Me being from Poland, which was commie at the time, we did not get such luxuries. Came down with measles and mumps myself. Thank god I survived but it was not fun.