Anti vaxxers

Lanx

Silver Baron of the Realm
64d 8h 11m
Look its sad that ultimately kids will have to suffer and die cuz they have dumb hippie retards for parent, conversely

it's also sad that while indians (the ones with a dot) are acclamating towards western medicine and immunization
In the past two decades, efforts to tackle childhood infectious diseases have yielded dramatic results in Bangladesh – under-five and infant mortality declined by 65% and 56% respectively between 2004 and 2014
the number one killer of children, is... DROWNING
“There is a perception that drowning is a natural phenomenon, or ‘God’s wish’, and can’t be prevented. Every community has a different superstition. Some talk about a ‘devil’ pond and they tell me that when children are there, a bright flower appears which tempts them into deeper water. Others believe there is a fairy God, and that she appears at certain times to lure children in.”
Traditional remedies used to try to revive victims make the chances of recovery vanishingly small, said Chowdhury. A child pulled from the water will be spun around on their stomachs, in the belief that the pressure will make them vomit out the water. Another ancient remedy involves putting ash or salt in a child’s mouth, in the perception that it, too, will cause vomiting.
"allah's will" and yo kid be dead.

Those hippies are imparting the same level of retard, "it's in the hands of ESSENTIAL OILS, now"

Cybsled

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
11d 16h 42m
It isn't just the hippies, it is also the Infowars chemtrail/jet fuel can't melt steel beams dipshits as well.

But let's just call them all by their natural label: Morons.

Reactions: Dioblaire

Tholan

Lord Nagafen Raider
6d 1h 16m
Flu shots should never be mandatory, because the dominant strain changes every year, and the vaccine is based on the early seasonal strain counts, which doesn't always give the correct dominant one. So you end up getting the wrong one, weakening your body, and then you might get the real flu.
Other vax ? no discussion.

Reactions: Gask

OneofOne

Trakanon Raider
27d 17h 59m
Don't recall a single person here suggesting flu shots be mandatory, and fairly sure it's understood when discussing anti-vaxxers, the topic is about childhood vaccinations.

Lithose

<Donors Crew>
56d 40m
Y'all are retarded for bringing politics into it. Fuck antivaxxers, that's all.
No, you're a retard for not seeing politics is an essential part of the corruption. It's like sewing up a gunshotwound while letting the artery bleed out internally. You're not really taking care of the problem by going after the symptom. The issue goes much, much deeper--and is a direct result of the "personal is political" infecting institutions that allow for this kind behavior.

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Donor All-Stars>
25d 3h 11m
Sadly, this is definitely something that shows up on both sides of the aisle. I've got a chick I went to HS with on Facebook that lives in Texas and is gung-ho for Jesus, guns, etc...and essential oils and "just asking questions" about vaccines. A couple years ago she asked if anyone had watched some shitty anti-vaxx documentary and what they thought of it, and while I hadn't watched it, I laid out a bunch of arguments that I figured they would raise in it and gave her evidence to refute them, because I figured she was legitimately asking for information. Nope, big mistake on my part. Apparently when she asked what people thought, she was already headed down the anti-vaxx trail and was looking for other people to legitimize her beliefs. She wasn't actually asking for facts. I should have taken the hint from her essential oil bullshit, but I guess my urge to mansplain was too high!

And then of course I've got the standard liberal batshit crazy bitches that believe the same thing too. The one thing in common they all seem to have is one I've talked about many times: the desire to feel smarter than everyone else, because they know they are objectively dumber than a lot of people when it comes to normal things like math, science, even literature/arts etc. They grab onto crap like the oils and chemtrails and vaccines because now they know something you don't know (in their mind), and they can feel good about themselves again. I stand by this psychoanalysis, and believe it is accurate for probably 90%+ of cases. Donate to my Patreon to find out more!

k^M

Molten Core Raider
2d 19h 48m
Round up anyone who doesn't believe in vaccinations, put them on their own island.

Wait for a period of time to see how it goes (flourish or flounder), and then parachute in a body with smallpox. See what happens

Reactions: Drinsic

Lanx

64d 8h 11m
Sadly, this is definitely something that shows up on both sides of the aisle. I've got a chick I went to HS with on Facebook that lives in Texas and is gung-ho for Jesus, guns, etc...and essential oils and "just asking questions" about vaccines. A couple years ago she asked if anyone had watched some shitty anti-vaxx documentary and what they thought of it, and while I hadn't watched it, I laid out a bunch of arguments that I figured they would raise in it and gave her evidence to refute them, because I figured she was legitimately asking for information. Nope, big mistake on my part. Apparently when she asked what people thought, she was already headed down the anti-vaxx trail and was looking for other people to legitimize her beliefs. She wasn't actually asking for facts. I should have taken the hint from her essential oil bullshit, but I guess my urge to mansplain was too high!

And then of course I've got the standard liberal batshit crazy bitches that believe the same thing too. The one thing in common they all seem to have is one I've talked about many times: the desire to feel smarter than everyone else, because they know they are objectively dumber than a lot of people when it comes to normal things like math, science, even literature/arts etc. They grab onto crap like the oils and chemtrails and vaccines because now they know something you don't know (in their mind), and they can feel good about themselves again. I stand by this psychoanalysis, and believe it is accurate for probably 90%+ of cases. Donate to my Patreon to find out more!
usually the essential oils bitches are dumb bored moms with too much time trying to find an old flame to cheat on their husband while on facebook and they got roped into the MLM oil shit.

red or blue, dumb is dumb.

Gavinmad

Bronze Baron of the Realm
73d 11h 19m
I mean yeah there are conservative anti-vaxxers too, but this happened near Portland.

Mist

Golden Baronet of the Realm
40d 14h 0m
I think there's an fairly equal amount of liberal hippie anti-vaxxers and conservative government conspiracy anti-vaxxers. But liberals are more likely to live in affluent hippie communities that actually allow you to get away with waiving your kid having a vaccine where rural school districts are going to tell you to get fucked, and then it's homeschool or GTFO.

jayrebb

Vyemm Raider
14d 6h 58m
wut

I can just imagine you in a horror movie

"Guys, I know we are dealing with a mutating alien that will engulf the world as soon it evolves enough after consuming enough hosts, but can we please first focus on that fry cook out back? That fucker is 100% illegal, I know it"
Ill take horror movie as long as I'm not the one flying people with Ebola into the country.

*cymbal clap*

Damn and I hook another one. I still got it boys.

Last edited:

pysek

Silver Baronet of the Realm
15d 15h 36m
The point is, political thought is not a straight line. I'm sure most of you are aware of this already. It's a circle. The closer you get to either extreme the more assuredly they will be batfuckingshit crazy.

Reactions: Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hachima

<Donors Crew>
13d 23h 40m
Also ban any establishment from selling homeopathic remedies if they also have a real pharmacy on premise. Also require them to be placed some x distance away from any other medication. That crap gets places right next to real medicine but I'm sure uninformed parents see the whole 'kid friendly' label and buy it up.

Lanx

64d 8h 11m
Also ban any establishment from selling homeopathic remedies if they also have a real pharmacy on premise. Also require them to be placed some x distance away from any other medication. That crap gets places right next to real medicine but I'm sure uninformed parents see the whole 'kid friendly' label and buy it up.
hmm, explain or examples? i'm not following or haven't seen.