Anti Video Game Violence Crusader Arrested On Corruption Charges

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's funny how those who want to tell everyone else what they should read,play,listen to and watch, end up being the most corrupt.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
firearms trafficking, money laundering, murder-for-hire, drug distribution, trafficking in contraband cigarettes and honest services fraud, the FBI announced.
what a gansta.

Cybsled

It's funny how those who want to tell everyone else what they should read,play,listen to and watch, end up being the most corrupt.
Why do you think so many anti-gay ministers and Republicans end up being the very thing they try to destroy?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Raymond Chow... isn't that a character in Sleeping Dogs? Who lived in San Francisco? maybe i'm misremembering...

Edit: I am misremembering... I mixed the names of Raymond Mak and Mr. Chow into one person. oh well. NEVERMIND

Szlia

Raymond Chow... isn't that a character in Sleeping Dogs? Who lived in San Francisco? maybe i'm misremembering...

Edit: I am misremembering... I mixed the names of Raymond Mak and Mr. Chow into one person. oh well. NEVERMIND
Raymond Chow is the name of the 85 years old head of Golden Harvest, a Hong Kong movie studio that is notably behind the rise to stardom of the likes of John Woo and Jackie Chan. So it could have been a name used as an Easter egg in Sleeping Dogs!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Could have been. It was in one of those police reports about Wei while he was in San Francisco.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In my crowd he's also a very infamous anti gun guy too. Basically anti everything. Amongst other charges.... gun running to gangs. Not just little stuff either. Hypocrite.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The Philippine "Islamist extremist" group he was buying automatic firearms and shoulder-launched missiles from is named Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF).

I'm wanna mess around with a MILF too if my wife was as ugly as Maxine Yee.