Any admins/other people in the know want to do some interviews

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
My friend is a freelance journalist, currently unemployed, but I've been telling him that this whole last few weeks of drama bs could make a good story on Internet subcultures, manginas, etc, and he says he will at least consider it. If you have opinions and ever wanted to be famous, heres your chance.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I sent him a picture of the real evelys and it convinced him this may be good

Fezziwig

Joviality incarnate
Send him the picture of Trexie squeezing those double D's and tell him it's Tyen, who just started hormone replacement therapy.

That'll stir some interest.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the rape story is fascinating personally, it's really convincing and heartfelt, and utter bullshit. It's a good discussion piece into the diversity of mental illness and how the Internet can foster and evolve it in novel ways. In addition, it's also a good story about how Internet communities are a real, palpable thing, an entirely novel form of society, and this migration is a good testament to this.

Edit - does anyone have any good summaries or threads that someone entirely unfamiliar with what's going on could browse to get a sense of what all has happened, and in a context that would sound somewhat interesting or relevant outside of being a longtime foh member

No idea on the publish thing still getting his attention on it

Oldbased

> Than U
I see this going about as well as a radio show prank calling a hospital nurse.
Count me out.
c9ab29b74c3e1f336916fd0.gif

Maebe_sl

shitlord
I see this going about as well as a radio show prank calling a hospital nurse.
Count me out.
Have to agree. It may give a small bump or spike in traffic for the site but a sad ending to the story will make for bad drama and taint a great start.

Have your friend do a piece on something topical and current to keep them in practice and to show they are paying attention to the world, not just passing the time surfing forums.