Anyone messing around right now? What server? Looking to do some low level planning / playing.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kudos

<Banned>
Please list your character and what server. I'm assuming test server because it's the only one that doesn't force you into the abomination that is Crescent Reach.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Buddy and I getting things setup on Phin. Started multiple Ogre and Troll SK to test the newbie zones, figuring out the loot filters, which has for our derp asses been the toughest part. lol

Sterling

El Presidente
Please list your character and what server. I'm assuming test server because it's the only one that doesn't force you into the abomination that is Crescent Reach.
There's a pulldown menu where it says Crescent Reach and you can choose the old starting town. Also need to make sure to toggle the tutorial off as well.

kudos

<Banned>
I'm on test (has the old world graphics in). Dwarf rogue - Ainimur.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I'm on test as Burrowing, once your out of the tutorial type /testbuff to get instant lvl 25 with a full set of classic era group gear.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Getting advanced loot window figured out in a group has been something I'm glad I've worked out. As a group leader, there are a lot of rules. If using a pre-defined list from Grumpus, it looks like as a group leader you have to go in and click everything as Greed (not Always Greed!), and then click set all to always auto roll/ask.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
There's a pulldown menu where it says Crescent Reach and you can choose the old starting town. Also need to make sure to toggle the tutorial off as well.

only with paid accounts. free accounts on Live force you into CR.