Anything worth buying a PS4 over?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they had made it backwards compatible, I'd have one by now. It was the reason I was willing to get a Wii-U, since the original had plenty of games. I would imagine more developers would be willing to make games for the next gen if that was a feature.
Wat? If the PS4 could play PS3 games, more developers would make PS4 games? That makes no sense.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I bought it at launch, not really butthurt at all. I haven't used it since November, but I'm not really hurting for games to play on PS3. Not sure why I responded to an obvious troll, but whatevs

spronk

FPS noob
Joke put aside, it's very unlikely the PS4 will see its price drop in the near future, so unless you factor in inflation and banking interests, buying it now or buying it later does not make a difference.
xbone now ships with titanfall, effectively a $50-60 discount. While PS4 sales and demand are much stronger, its not inconceivable to see a PS4 bundle this fall that includes a game for free. but yeah i agree, for the next six months at least I don't see any price drops for ps4.

watch dogs is also may 27th, and while I'll play it on PC its supposed to be a pretty long game with 100+ hours for full 100%.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
The PS3 is still selling for $300 there will be no price drop on a ps4 until the price goes way lower on last gen.

(yeah i know there is a model that goes for 240 but it only has a 12gb hard drive)

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm so sad Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z isn't releasing on the PS4 until later
frown.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
PS3 is still a nice machine to have for the living room. Wireless streaming, playing crap via USB, Netflix/Amazon/Redbox streaming, BD playback. I don't play any PS3 games but I own two PS3s just attached to my TVs.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
thing is fucking useless until they put the DLNA shit back in it.
There's a shitty workaround using a free Plex Media server account, but nowhere near as convenient as my old PS3 media server.

For example, I download most of our TV shows, but have to actually click 'update library' in Plex before they show up ;\