Apple TV+ thread

spronk

FPS noob
List of all shows on Apple TV+, there are a TON

i personally recommend For All Mankind (scifi), Snoopy (kids), Ted Lasso (great), Mythic Quest (video games mockumentary), and the documentaries

Foundation SUCKS skip it

haven't watched Invasion, See, Physical, After Party, Slow Horses or Severance yet

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
They are doing a BBC style documentary produced by Jon Favreau (Mandalorian) and narrated by David Attenborough, streaming May 23d over 5 nights at CGI dinosaurs and how their lives might have been like

as a kid i woulda lost my shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
You can get a free 3 month trial of Apple TV+ if you don't wanna go down the torrents route btw

Also if you know anyone who is a big T-Mobile customer and has their Magenta/MAX plans they get a 1 year sub (might be renewing every year too?) to Apple TV+

Verizon gives Disney+

AT&T used to give HBO max but dunno if they still do

i think T-Mobile also gives some form of a Netflix plan with some plans

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
List of all shows on Apple TV+, there are a TON

i personally recommend For All Mankind (scifi), Snoopy (kids), See (Jason Momoa, kinda slow), Ted Lasso (great), Mythic Quest (video games mockumentary), and the documentaries

Foundation SUCKS skip it

haven't watched Slow Horses or Severance yet

I found seasons 1 of Ted Lasso and Mythic Quest to be great, and for both shows season 2 was bad (and in the case of Mythic Quest, fucking awful all the sjw gay shit)

Severence is interesting as hell!!

Fadaar

That guy
You can get a free 3 month trial of Apple TV+ if you don't wanna go down the torrents route btw

Also if you know anyone who is a big T-Mobile customer and has their Magenta/MAX plans they get a 1 year sub (might be renewing every year too?) to Apple TV+

Verizon gives Disney+

AT&T used to give HBO max but dunno if they still do

i think T-Mobile also gives some form of a Netflix plan with some plans

I get HBO through Comcast internet

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Finished season 1 of For All Mankind. It's a decent show. Really it just makes you sad that history didn't take the path of really doing shit on the moon.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
be interested to hear what you think of season 2, I loved it even more than s1. Season 3 wrapped production a few months ago and should be out sometime this year.

I watched episode 1 of Severance and thought it was pretty boring and weird but I'll stick with it and see if I like it

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Season 2 is a pretty realistic outcome of how that type of shit would play out. I think Ellen's character turn seems pretty out of the character though. It very well might play out like that in reality, though the countries may be different.

spronk

FPS noob
binged all of Severance, pretty damn good show and super interesting to watch. Recommend to anyone who likes dystopian corporate scifi, the cast is incredible and the aesthetic of the show is unique and cool. Only 9 episodes and the season finale dropped a few days ago, already renewed for season 2 but the show does end basically on a cliff hanger

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is the women being fucked by a duck on Apple+? Quick google said it was.

There's a bit of a scandal in the UK as a clip of it was shown on another show and we can't fucking belive that Americans are now pushing beastiality from their degenerate media industry.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I give zero shits about Apple++ or whatever this is, but I have been waiting over 20 years since Walking With Dinosaurs (the best dinosaur documentary of all time) for a worthy successor. Getting David Motherfucking Attenborough before he dies, and having CGI that somehow looks more realistic than the Jurassic Park movies makes me believe that the time has finally come. Free trial that week of May, here I come.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is the women being fucked by a duck on Apple+? Quick google said it was.

There's a bit of a scandal in the UK as a clip of it was shown on another show and we can't fucking belive that Americans are now pushing beastiality from their degenerate media industry.

Just to offer the other side of the coin. I'm also from the UK and fully embrace any and all degeneracy you're sending my way.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just to offer the other side of the coin. I'm also from the UK and fully embrace any and all degeneracy you're sending my way.
The middle class lady on googlebox said it was the worst thing she had seen on TV and I think she's right.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The middle class lady on googlebox said it was the worst thing she had seen on TV and I think she's right.

Man, gogglebox is a shadow of its former self.

Like 80% of the families on it now lack any entertainment value and are just there for the diversity tickbox.

• 1Like