Aquaman 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
1.17 star(s) Rating: 1.17/5 6 Votes
Title: Aquaman 2

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Action

Director: James Wan

Cast: Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Willem Dafoe, Patrick Wilson

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Filming is already done. So do they want to Army of the Dead her and digitally insert Tig Notaro? Guess it might make the movie a little better.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Filming is already done. So do they want to Army of the Dead her and digitally insert Tig Notaro? Guess it might make the movie a little better.
Its up to the new top guy in Warner`s revolving door of leadership. I think Momoa can sex down enough lonely women with his looks to rake in profits for the studio. What they could do is diminish Heard`s role as much as possible in editing and reshoot a few key scenes she was pivotal in with somebody else and it would be like she was barely in the film.

• 3Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
He should have been Lobo, seriously. Fuck Aquaman.

Sadly, I doubt I'll ever see a well made Lobo movie.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
double down and insert her farting every time she moves on screen and put some digital poop behind her ass every time she stands still. kids will go multiple times for the memes

if she sues the studio for making her look bad its even more publicity

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
I think we all know the solution

Aquaman2-Dafoe.gif

• 10Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Warner just shot down a Bane movie pitch by Dave Bautista.

"We have no plans for Bane". They offered him a few other roles he won't disclose, he accepted none of them. Bane was his passion project and Warner stomped on it.

Not exactly big brain over there. Warner sucks.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think it's dumb to do anything that might ruin the movie but maybe it will effect sales? Regardless Heard still gets paid

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

He's gotten quite a bit bigger roiding out for super heroing, I would like him to take another shot at Conan with a better budget.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
he should get paid by the studios for dropping his ass because of metoo

He was still paid in full for the Fantastic Beasts role he was dropped from. It was something like 20 million to no-show the movie.

Only Disney owes him at this point-- Warner paid out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Role was reduced more than a few months ago by script, as she testified during the trial about the reductions.

She went on to say that Heard received the news of the reduced role as she was reading the script.

post-production editing is ongoing. She could be down to just a few seconds of screentime by the time post-production wraps.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nah, I think she has a great future in the movie industry. Ditch Ezra Miller, all of them, get her to play Flash.If she can do it in real-life she is the best choice for the job: take a picture, change lighting (it wasn't a photoshop, she's never lying!!), make a backup of the picture, delete it so the next one has exactly the same filename, move back to the exact same position, put the camera in the exact same position/angle as well as every strand of her hair, take another picture.*ALL* within a single second!11!1! It's only fair that Flash people play Flash characters in a movie. Insta-win for all.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database