Araysar and Punko's Pissing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
If you can include some of that under-zero-price oil we can burn your wallmart crap after we separate it from the containers.

I'll post where you can send our compensation for accepting the oil asap.

Thanks for your generous offer.

1pvtno.jpg

LMAO, where do you think the poors shop? Ross, Marshalls and TJMaxx where they buy Hugo Boss shirts for $20 each.

In America, YOU are the Walmart trash.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
LMAO, where do you think the poors shop? Ross, Marshalls and TJMaxx where they buy Hugo Boss shirts for $20 each.

In America, YOU are the Walmart trash.

Want to bet for € 500 I can post the order confirmation of my shoes, at full price? I buy pretty much what I like, which is hardly ever something that is on sale.

So, € 500? Lets get a mod to validate?

You are obviously more then capable of meeting such a trivial expense, worst case.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Want to bet for € 500 I can post the order confirmation of my shoes, at full price? I buy pretty much what I like, which is hardly ever something that is on sale.

You are obviously more then capable of meeting such a trivial expense, worst case.

*than

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

I never bothered with it. English is my 3rd or even 4th language, and I think its good enough to serve me.

Except when dealing with assholes like you and my college teacher of course.

Thanks for the reminder.

• 1Picard

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar take the bet, what are the odds that Punko Punko is weird enough to post order confirmations of a shoe purchase? Even Vanessa Vanessa would agree that's one levels of goofiness too far for Punko.

• 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Araysar Araysar take the bet, what are the odds that Punko Punko is weird enough to post order confirmations of a shoe purchase? Even Vanessa Vanessa would agree that's one levels of goofiness too far for Punko.

Why wouldn't I.

I mean I wear those things, people hopefully assume I bought them?

He is going to weasel out though. Spineless loudmouth weasel, I guess its a US-USSR hybrid kind of thing, with a lot of French influences.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I never bothered with it. English is my 3rd or even 4th language, and I think its good enough to serve me.

Except when dealing with assholes like you and my college teacher of course.

Thanks for the reminder.

It's my third language, too. I guess I just care more than you, and it's clearly easy to get under your skin. So fun!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It's my third language, too. I guess I just care more than you, and it's clearly easy to get under your skin. So fun!

It isn't easy to get under my skin.

But that remark was the one that cost me the magna cum laude by half a point, so yes, it annoyed me.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

LMAO, what do I get out of it? I already exposed you for a pathetic loser whos desperate for approval.

All this would prove is that youre retarded enough to pay full price for the exact same thing that everyone else gets for 90% cheaper at outlet malls and discount stores.

Which we already know.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm sorry Tuco, I don't even know what you guys are talking about because I haven't been keeping up as to what's going on in this thread, but if it involves Punko, nothing would shock me if there's any level of douchey asshattery to be involved. Any clown that thinks laying out a pile of shirts and pics of their car is a humble-brag win is pathetic.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Nearly as easy as it is to call you out on a 10$ bet in order to make you vacate the thread.

vacate the thread?? :trump: :trump: :trump:

when did that ever happen??

i LOVE bringing up how much of a pathetic loser you are

• 1Salty

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
vacate the thread?? :trump: :trump: :trump:

when did that ever happen??

i LOVE bringing up how much of a pathetic loser you are

So, our bet is on?

Like I said, spineless loudmouth weasel, probably the poorest person on the forum. Only way someone could be so jealous of someone that doesn't give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.