Ark: Survival Evolved

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Quaid

Trump's Staff
They just announced releases for ps4 and Morpheus, so I don't think this is vapor

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just saw this. Is this an MMO or a smaller kind of game?
You can play single-player local games, and bring your character and items between unofficial player-hosted servers, back and forth from singleplayer to multiplayer. Mod the game, with full Steam Workshop support and customized Unreal Engine 4 editor. See how we built our ARK using our maps and assets as an example. Host your own server and configure your ARK precisely to your liking. We want to see what you create!

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Early access on Monday. Kind of looking forward to trying this out. Wonder how much they plan on charging? Hopefully something reasonable.

Oldbased

> Than U
Unless it has changed 25.lots of hype but lots of questions as well for something only 2 days away

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
The price tag will be 25, and is being released on the June 2nd.

Apparently it's supposed to be a lot like Rust in building, but the combat/PVP system will be a bit slower like H1Z1. I watched a few videos/stream interviews and this game definitely has potential from a studio with no gaming experience. I wish them the best of luck in this tough market.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
NDA or something lifted this afternoon. Lots of twitch streamers playing this right now. All I've learned is you can create some fucked up looking characters.

Twitch

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Just waiting for it to release on Steam. I'm ok with paying $25 for a few hours of entertainment with the hope that I get much more out of it. I mean, how can you not be intrigued by a game where one of your skills is defecate?

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
watching they typical streamers on twitch running around in this. seems like fun. kinna laggy, but no way will i deny myself running round on a raptor. i keep refreshing steam waiting for it to be available.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so what is this, everyone band up and try to survive the world of dinosaurs and shit? or is there pvp.

Ya launch completely fuct up, I paused my DL by Accident and it wiped out all my progress when I hit resume GG.

in other words dont pause your dl for gods sake