Armello - Kickstarter

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I found this guy on Reddit a few days ago and I must say. The game looks really interesting and right up my alley. I am a total whore for cardgames, 4x games, tabletops, etc... and the combination of all of that on top of RPG elements is god damn cool.

They appear to be quite far in development and their kickstarter is just to round it off it would seem. Anyway, I put up my $14 and I'm excited to see it released.

Armello

Sulrn

Deuces
I love the concept of the game, but the animal kingdom is a complete disconnect for me.

I wish it luck though. $25K in 6 days should be doable.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I went ahead and backed the project. Their preliminary game scenes look great, the game seems to be arefreshingly different genre mix. Most importantly though the kickstarter itself is very well done, leaves few if any questions and shows you a professional project with the design and development plans already in place but just lacking the funds to execute.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Little bit of necromancy, but this got out of Early Access yesterday, so I'll be playing it this week. If anyone missed it, it is getting some pretty good reviews.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Bought this for my PS4 last night,

Trailers look awesome, amazing visuals, but alas they are all cut scenes and promotion, I was pretty disappointed with the game on my TV. The trailers look great, but the game looks last gen on my PS4. Not to mention is basically a card based board game, and on my 75 inch TV I can not even read the cards. I could not play it for more than an hour before I felt ripped off. Its on sale on PSN for $13 so I guess that's something.

I will give it another go when I calm down. If I had bought this on Steam (which I should have) I would have returned it.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've been enjoying it alot on PS4, but as Nester said, they need a zoom option for the cards - it does zoom when you draw them initially, but if you didn't, even with my great vision, it's REAAAAAAAALLY hard without sitting on top of my (55") gaming TV to read the cards if I forget what they were since drawing them.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When I first saw a little of this was hoping for something similiar to that super old, like late 90's Magic Card game where you wondered around a map and stuff. Would run from bigger/better decks, early on had sub 20 life and so did many weaker monsters. Forget exact name for that one.

Trying to decide how well I can trust Steam user reviews compared to like metacritic. For example this ones Very positive, but you all so far hate it. (Though all dirty console players so maybe that makes the beef invalid.)

Vaclav

When I first saw a little of this was hoping for something similiar to that super old, like late 90's Magic Card game where you wondered around a map and stuff. Would run from bigger/better decks, early on had sub 20 life and so did many weaker monsters. Forget exact name for that one.

Trying to decide how well I can trust Steam user reviews compared to like metacritic. For example this ones Very positive, but you all so far hate it. (Though all dirty console players so maybe that makes the beef invalid.)
I absolutely don't hate it - it's just got some challenges in reading the text on console.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Took the time to watch a gameplay video. Some dumb caster with I guess one of the head folk for the game.... love the setting/art/etc is unique. But gameplay itself... seems a little off/unusual. Says card game, but doesn't really qualify. Sure theres cards and used to do stuff. But it's like saying burn cards in titanfall made it a card game.

Vaclav

Took the time to watch a gameplay video. Some dumb caster with I guess one of the head folk for the game.... love the setting/art/etc is unique. But gameplay itself... seems a little off/unusual. Says card game, but doesn't really qualify. Sure theres cards and used to do stuff. But it's like saying burn cards in titanfall made it a card game.
I'd label it a card game the same way Hand of Fate is.

Just Picked this up on steam having alot of fun with it, it fills that board game itch when all your real life people are lames and dont play board games. Ranked multiplayer could be fun when its released as well.