Ask Amod Thread

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
13h 5m
Request to change msbehavn to Mrbatn

Adding list of mods/admins to this post just so it's easily visible to anyone looking.

Tuco_sl said:
That show groups thing isn't configured properly and I don't know how to configure it, but here's the list of moderators:
Adam12
Braen
Brahma
brekk
chaos
Erronius
Eyashusa
Felonius - MIA (rip?)
lurkingdirk
Noodlemod
Screamfeeder - MIA (rip?)
Sean - RIP
Soygen
Tarrant
Urgoslav

And the list of admins is:
me
teljair
draegan
Zeste (He edited the css stuff and I should prob remove his admin access but whateves)
DickTrickle_sl said:
Fuck the system!

In any browser (but I use Chrome), right click on a neg on your profile and choose Inspect (might be named different in other browsers). There will be a "div" element with a class name of "replistinfo". Expand that (usually by clicking on the little triangle on the side). Inside that is another div with a class name of "postby". Expand that. Inside, you'll see a commented out section (green in Chrome) that should be a link to the member that did the neg.

Let the great neg revenge war of 2016 begin!

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
<Donors Crew>
1d 5h 25m
Change their name or ban them if they can't show proof otherwise.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
<Donors Crew>
2m
Oh snap you gunna be in Chuck town? Holla at a jug yo

Drinsic

privileged shitlord
<Donors Crew>
15d 17h 40m
Amod please move/combine the weight lifting thread from the Grown Up forum (wtf?) to the Sports forum.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
If this is a genuine "Mod plz!!11" thread could you please rename the "IOS / Mobile Gaming" thread in Other Games to "IOS / Android / Mobile Gaming" as I dun goofed!

Thank you.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
21m
Amod please move/combine the weight lifting thread from the Grown Up forum (wtf?) to the Sports forum.
The one in the grown up forum has way more posts. How about you take the temperature in both threads and PM me where the posters would rather have it, I'll merge wherever they decide.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Feel free to PM me requests too - for the Other Games forum anyways. I try to read every Other Games thread now, but I do skim quite a bit. I also sometimes miss threads in here.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Every time I post a popup comes up asking if it is Ok for the editor to move off the current page or not.

Don't have this anywhere else.

edit: Only seems to happen if I take long enough for the editor to autosave. Quick posts don't do this.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Donor All-Stars>
39d 54m
It only asks me that if I type something into the 'response' area and don't actually post it, then click a link or move out of that page.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'd like to officially petition to rename the sports forum into the "Jay Cutler Sports House"

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I just have to post everything in less than 30 seconds, so I'll just make lots of short posts to avoid it and pad my post count!

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Do it Tuco, it will give the Sports Forum the legitimacy that it has long yearned for.

Alternately, instead of the "Jay Cutler Sports House" you can also name it the "Tony Romo Shit Shack"

Drinsic

privileged shitlord
<Donors Crew>
15d 17h 40m
The one in the grown up forum has way more posts. How about you take the temperature in both threads and PM me where the posters would rather have it, I'll merge wherever they decide.
The posters would rather have it in the Sports forum. Anyone that thinks the Weight Lifting thread belongs in the same forum as Etoille's Pregnancy Queef Thread is clearly smoking cocks, not to mention it has always been in the Sports forum.