Ask Amod Thread

AngryGerbil

Dagny
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
16,625 1,000 0 0
Left to right.

Ambiturner Suineg Yerm stupidmonkey
Ambi needs to lighten up and get in close. It's not gay, Ambi. Suineg has always looked like a normal sort of guy that I could hang with. Yerm and I could probably be really good friends. And stupidmonkey needs to smile. He seems like the sort of guy who I would ignore and he would be secretly happy I did so? I dunno, he doesn't post in General so he's harder for me to pin down.

I want to hit a blunt, hire some strippers, and get shitfaced wasted with Yerm. Judging on that photo alone, that's my kind of guy right there. Big smile, friendly body language, not afraid of the camera or of the knowledge that all the pissbaby shitlords on here will be seeing it. Comfortable in his own skin. Totally matches his online persona. Yerm is my new favorite poster. Sorry Pancreas.

stupidmonkey

Knight of the Realm
5d 20h 40m
Reactions
139 2 0 0
And stupidmonkey needs to smile. He seems like the sort of guy who I would ignore and he would be secretly happy I did so? I dunno, he doesn't post in General so he's harder for me to pin down.
You didn't ignore me and now I'm not happy. Thanks a lot.

Ambiturner

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
12d 5h 45m
Reactions
3,062 593 0 0
Ambi needs to lighten up and get in close. It's not gay, Ambi. Suineg has always looked like a normal sort of guy that I could hang with. Yerm and I could probably be really good friends. And stupidmonkey needs to smile. He seems like the sort of guy who I would ignore and he would be secretly happy I did so? I dunno, he doesn't post in General so he's harder for me to pin down.

I want to hit a blunt, hire some strippers, and get shitfaced wasted with Yerm. Judging on that photo alone, that's my kind of guy right there. Big smile, friendly body language, not afraid of the camera or of the knowledge that all the pissbaby shitlords on here will be seeing it. Comfortable in his own skin. Totally matches his online persona. Yerm is my new favorite poster. Sorry Pancreas.
It was super gay, Suineg was a diva, and Yerm was a giant asshole.

Lendarios

Accused Rapist
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
5,864 9,064 0 0
Amod Amod

the movie forums has the page number next to the title of the thread. The General forums has them on the right. Fires of heaven light scheme.

Thanks amod.