Ask Amod Thread

Dom

PM me if you are just trolling or something, so I can pretend like I am not the old guy that doesn't understand the joke. Because all of your bolds have worked on my screen.
You can see a difference between those two? Looks exactly the same to me.

iannis

Chairman Meow
36d 3h 51m
I thought it might just be safsri, but I tried Firefox too and it was the same.

Kind of odd though. Some quoted posts will have bold but the original wont.

So I dunno. Not a big deal really.

Ehrgeix

Golden Knight of the Realm
1d 20h 42m
Is discord broken or something? I get a cloudflare link telling me widgetbot.io is dead, hasn't seemed to be working since I joined the forum. Is there a direct invite link I could use instead?

Olebass

I'm a lead farmer.
32d 7h 46m
I would like a refund due the Jboot nerf. After punching literal nazis in the face today I turn and ran and it was 6 miles through 3 zones before I lost agro. I get it, I shouldn't be able to kite DHS but barely outrunning nazis? This is bullshit. I traded 5 xboxs for those boots.

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
36d 10h 53m
I would like a refund due the Jboot nerf. After punching literal nazis in the face today I turn and ran and it was 6 miles through 3 zones before I lost agro. I get it, I shouldn't be able to kite DHS but barely outrunning nazis? This is bullshit. I traded 5 xboxs for those boots.
Pray it isn't altered further is what I would suggest.

Erronius

WTT: nudez4Xboxz
<Gold Donor>
31d 7h 33m
AMOD, what is the preferred method of removing nosehair? Scissors? Yanking them out? Unfortunate accidents involving open flames?

Reactions: chthonic-anemos