Ask Amod Thread

• Guest, are you interested in a joint EQ/FoH gathering next summer?

Go here so we can get your input!
    Join one of the Legendary FoH meetups and enjoy the added EQ goodness!

Dom

Tranny Chaser
PM me if you are just trolling or something, so I can pretend like I am not the old guy that doesn't understand the joke. Because all of your bolds have worked on my screen.
You can see a difference between those two? Looks exactly the same to me.

iannis

Chairman Meow
50d 10h 16m
I thought it might just be safsri, but I tried Firefox too and it was the same.

Kind of odd though. Some quoted posts will have bold but the original wont.

So I dunno. Not a big deal really.

Ehrgeix

Golden Knight of the Realm
2d 2h 14m
Is discord broken or something? I get a cloudflare link telling me widgetbot.io is dead, hasn't seemed to be working since I joined the forum. Is there a direct invite link I could use instead?

Olebass

I'm a lead farmer.
42d 8h 9m
I would like a refund due the Jboot nerf. After punching literal nazis in the face today I turn and ran and it was 6 miles through 3 zones before I lost agro. I get it, I shouldn't be able to kite DHS but barely outrunning nazis? This is bullshit. I traded 5 xboxs for those boots.

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
38d 5h 19m
I would like a refund due the Jboot nerf. After punching literal nazis in the face today I turn and ran and it was 6 miles through 3 zones before I lost agro. I get it, I shouldn't be able to kite DHS but barely outrunning nazis? This is bullshit. I traded 5 xboxs for those boots.
Pray it isn't altered further is what I would suggest.

Erronius

WTT: nudez4Xboxz
<Gold Donor>
41d 12h 46m
AMOD, what is the preferred method of removing nosehair? Scissors? Yanking them out? Unfortunate accidents involving open flames?

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos