Ask Amod Thread

Bubbles

<Bronze Donator>
33d 23h 55m
one of these days I will get LLR to fall into the trap. And it will be glorious. It will be my magnum opus. It might take years but I will prevail. Mark my words. I'm prepared to lose many battles but I shall win the war. Casualties do not matter, only thing that matters is him quietly mumble the word "fuck" as he realizes he has lost

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
74d 12h 2m
one of these days I will get LLR to fall into the trap. And it will be glorious. It will be my magnum opus. It might take years but I will prevail. Mark my words. I'm prepared to lose many battles but I shall win the war. Casualties do not matter, only thing that matters is him quietly mumble the word "fuck" as he realizes he has lost
Lol
I wish you good luck and god speed in your quest.

• Worf
Reactions: TrollfaceDeux

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
It will be a tight race between you, foler and jasker. The super faggots.
Hey now! I hired a campaign advisor a month ago and we've been working very hard on my campaign platform. We're focusing on the issues people care about and promise tons of forum improvement in short periods of time. This is why you should vote for me.

Honestly kinda like a current amod setup. There's a few people who I think would make great amods but looks like they were already former amods. Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can amods stay on consecutively and are there limits?

Also the whole ignore thing not blocking threads... C'mon man, this isn't reddit. Just ignore the mean people. Don't expect admins to bend over and code that shit up so your snowflake eyes don't have to mentally process it... I don't think I have a single person on ignore but then again I really only stick to the same few threads these days.