Ask Amod Thread

iannis

Chairman Meow
36d 3h 51m
Dear amodr

Do you think a hand mirror, vaseline, and a pair of needle nose pliers is sufficient for a self prostate exam? Or do you think it might take an adjustable wrench? I'm thinking the wrench will slip.

Do they make spring loaded salad tongs?

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
82d 17h 59m
Dear amodr

Do you think a hand mirror, vaseline, and a pair of needle nose pliers is sufficient for a self prostate exam? Or do you think it might take an adjustable wrench? I'm thinking the wrench will slip.

You're running for amod and have to ask this question?!?

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
76d 5h 49m
Dear amodr

vice grips

get the one w/ the release latch, otherwise you gotta rhoid up and try to pull apart w/ sheer force of will.

Reactions: iannis

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Medals Crew>
19d 22h 58m
???

There are vice grips without the release latch? You must have a garage full of broken tools bought from yard sales.

Also, as a certified afro-engineer with a minor in broken tools, lemme remind you that you can release the grips with the knurled screw on the back too. But you might need another set of vice grips to get a good enough grip.

Unless that's broken too. In which case, throw it in the garage sale box and sell it to some chink for a nickle.

Cukernaut

Identifies as Amod
<Gold Donor>
10d 1h 58m
Dear amodr

I think this will get you down the road.

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Bronze Donator>
29d 8h 37m
I think this will get you down the road.

bigan-beauty-face-expander-3.jpg

I fapped

Lanx

76d 5h 49m
???

There are vice grips without the release latch? You must have a garage full of broken tools bought from yard sales.

Also, as a certified afro-engineer with a minor in broken tools, lemme remind you that you can release the grips with the knurled screw on the back too. But you might need another set of vice grips to get a good enough grip.

Unless that's broken too. In which case, throw it in the garage sale box and sell it to some chink for a nickle.
they were actually one of the first tools i bought when i moved in

this long nose irwin and stub nose. yea that knob don't move for shit once it's clamped down on something.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Medals Crew>
19d 22h 58m
they were actually one of the first tools i bought when i moved in

this long nose irwin and stub nose. yea that knob don't move for shit once it's clamped down on something.
That is the biggest piece of shit tool I've seen all year. And that's not even taking into account your complaint. I watched 4 videos and I still can't figure out how you're supposed to release the jaws. Irwin says they are an easy one handed triggerless release. Not a single person who was reviewing them thought "Oh hey these are vise grips, lets clamp this motherfucker onto something and see how it does at its primary job".

I can only imagine what sort of moron these were created for. And you bought 2?

Reactions: Void

Lanx

76d 5h 49m
That is the biggest piece of shit tool I've seen all year. And that's not even taking into account your complaint. I watched 4 videos and I still can't figure out how you're supposed to release the jaws. Irwin says they are an easy one handed triggerless release. Not a single person who was reviewing them thought "Oh hey these are vise grips, lets clamp this motherfucker onto something and see how it does at its primary job".

I can only imagine what sort of moron these were created for. And you bought 2?
they were free after rebate!, i'm serious you release em by pulling em apart w/ rhoid strength.

Erronius

WTT: nudez4Xboxz
<Gold Donor>
31d 7h 33m
He sure talked a lot about voat. Are we sure he wasn't just a shill for them trying to drive traffic to their site? I'd never heard of the place before so I guess he did a good job. But not that good, because I doubt I'll remember the stupid fucking name in 15 minutes. I had to switch tabs to remember it for this post.
I mean, I dunno...do they have Negs? Do they charge for them?

<nervously looks over shoulder>

• Worf
Reactions: Lightning Lord Rule

Brad

Lord Nagafen Raider
4d 1h 9m
I have a small suggestion to ask for modding this forums. When somebody wants to name/mention some one in a post, can you make it necessary to put in “@“ before the name such as @ Erronius with the @ next to the name without any spaces for example. But if there is a space between the @ and the first letter of the name, not to do any mention. That way it works only if it is intentional.

Reason I’m asking is because I keep getting notifications that I have been mentioned when some one types Brad in the Pan’Theon Rise’ of th’e Fal’Len thread and as you can guess, I’m not Brad McQuad.....and also the name does not get linked either as there is a space between the @ and Brad.

• Worf
Reactions: ZyyzYzzy