Ask Amod Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
21d 18h 20m
For 2 of them I somehow got the wrong test. First time it was done on the wrong form. This time it needed to be a dot test. I didn't know there were so many options for piss Tests.

I think cthonic is right. They can't be "on to me" unless the person doing it is one of the idiots in the marriage thread who thinks I'm a dope smoker.

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Bronze Donator>
30d 13h 43m
in the movie forum, if someone has already posted a TMDB link in the comments of a thread, can you not make its own thread with the TMDB link?

tried to post a movie and it just took me to the post
what's the example that this is happening with?

iannis

Chairman Meow
40d 32m
It totally should. That thread should live forever.

Its our version of "Dave's not here, man".

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
14d 6h 55m
Hello. With the lotto, can you see past drawings and such of is the drawing just done and you don't see the numbers drawn? I got no notification or anything about it telling me if I matched any numbers or none at all.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
14d 6h 55m
Nevermind, I found the drawing history. Would be nice to see our tickets through for comparison.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
21d 18h 20m
In the Louisiana lotto one of the games has an EZ match option where you pay an extra dollar and you might win instantly. The first time I bought one, the clerk asked if I wanted that, and I said, "Sure, what the hell ... Did I win?" Nope. OK, well how do you win? Did I get close? She said she didn't know how it worked, but the machine just always told her that it wasn't a win.

That's how this is. You don't get to see shit to compare and check for yourself. You just didn't win. So fuck off.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
14d 6h 55m
In the Louisiana lotto one of the games has an EZ match option where you pay an extra dollar and you might win instantly. The first time I bought one, the clerk asked if I wanted that, and I said, "Sure, what the hell ... Did I win?" Nope. OK, well how do you win? Did I get close? She said she didn't know how it worked, but the machine just always told her that it wasn't a win.

That's how this is. You don't get to see shit to compare and check for yourself. You just didn't win. So fuck off.
Well damn, thankfully your posts mean less than you won on that lotto ticket or else what you had to say may have actually mattered to me.

Last edited:
  • Worf
Reactions: lurkingdirk

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
21d 18h 20m
I'm not too concerned about what matters to a guy who thinks LLR's lotto is cheating him.

Jasker

Trakanon Raider
Dear Amod Amod I would like to be able to react to my own posts.

...You can do it on Facebook.

This is kind of a pre emptive action in case what you think is weak or possibly too strange or retarded.

Thanks guys.

• Potato
Reactions: hodj

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Moderation Tools>
47d 23h 37m

This is kind of a pre emptive action in case what you think is weak or possibly too strange or retarded.

Thanks guys.
Dear Helpless Prisoner Valued Customer,

We here at Amod Simulation Services appreciate your continued use of FoH. Unfortunately we lack the granularity to comply with your request at this time. Rest assured, your suggestion has been added to our feature request list and will be addressed by the time we achieve the Granularity Singularity.

In the meantime, we suggest the following workaround.

1: Post something worthy of a reaction.
2: Reach out to esteemed members of our fine community. They would love to get PMs from you.
3: Request that they observe the content that you have created and that they react in the way they deem appropriate.
4: GOTO 1

Thank you for your continued use and support of FoH.

Regards,
The Amod Simulation Services Operations Team.

iannis

Chairman Meow
40d 32m
That kinda flies in the face of my whole posting style.

post COUNT is the thing that matters, jasker. That likes counter is the worst kind of social engineering.

Do you REALLY think that """"the board"""" keeps count, or is the simpler solution that LLR is just typing in random numbers the more likely one?

Bandwagon

Drones and stuff
<Moderation Tools>

Thanks guys.
Dear Helpless Prisoner Valued Customer,

We here at Amod Simulation Services appreciate your continued use of FoH. Unfortunately we lack the granularity to comply with your request at this time. Rest assured, your suggestion has been added to our feature request list and will be addressed by the time we achieve the Granularity Singularity.

In the meantime, we suggest the following workaround.

1: Post something worthy of a reaction.
2: Reach out to esteemed members of our fine community. They would love to get PMs from you.
3: Request that they observe the content that you have created and that they react in the way they deem appropriate.
4: GOTO 1

Thank you for your continued use and support of FoH.

Regards,
The Amod Simulation Services Operations Team.