Ask Amod Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Bronze Donator>
43d 5h 10m
Hodj reads every Vanessa post, he's obsessed.
False. However according to him I'm less than 300 posts away from reacting all of them, which is a goal.

The obsession is all on your part. The projection as well. Im far more concerned with stealing shitty facebook memes to post in my salty thread lately than anything else.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Bronze Donator>
43d 5h 10m
Wish I could go back and react to my own posts from back then.

Could lead to some personal introspection and growth I'm sure.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
"almost on a par with Lithose Lithose saying he knows more about UK politics than me because he reads magazines/newspapers."

Care to wager a month of non-posting on the forum that you said words to the effect of you are more informed about UK politics/issues because you read more/watch more news sources than me?
"To the effect of"="My delusional interpretation of your words".

I said I know more about how your part of the world works in regards to the state of your media, and how it affects social sentiment. I said I read and watch more sources to illustrate I'm well versed in your media, but the argument itself was made with statistics on media viewership, trust ratings and market penetration.

If you think I said something different than the above, and you believe I said I know more about the UK because I read more media. Hell yes I'll bet you. Lets make it a permanent ban, Ossoi. Because your delusion has gotten out of hand.

maskedmelon

Bronze Knight of the Realm
3d 6h 18m
How does currency work here? Do I have to play the lottery to obtain currencies other than latinum?

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Bronze Donator>
32d 12h 33m
Unless either of you is lodging some kind of formal complaint against the other, you can both fuck off back to your own threads.
Then:

Notice that all I did was respond to @Vanessa bitching about reactions because he can't handle someone reacting to his posts.

The problem is all him here. He brought it here. Because he's a manbaby.

Ill happily go mock him from my high horse in my far superior thread.
False. However according to him I'm less than 300 posts away from reacting all of them, which is a goal.

The obsession is all on your part. The projection as well. Im far more concerned with stealing shitty facebook memes to post in my salty thread lately than anything else.
This is fucking off in hodj terms.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: hodj

Ossoi

I'm With HER ♀
<Banned>
16d 16h 56m
"To the effect of"="My delusional interpretation of your words".
not sure what you mean by this

I said I know more about how your part of the world works in regards to the state of your media, and how it affects social sentiment. I said I read and watch more sources to illustrate I'm well versed in your media, but the argument itself was made with statistics on media viewership, trust ratings and market penetration.

If you think I said something different than the above, and you believe I said I know more about the UK because I read more media. Hell yes I'll bet you. Lets make it a permanent ban, Ossoi. Because your delusion has gotten out of hand.
My original reference that you objected to was:

I mean seriously, this is peak FOH stupidity - almost on a par with Lithose Lithose saying he knows more about UK politics than me because he reads magazines/newspapers.
Which you claimed was inaccurate:

He's repeated this line, despite being inaccurate,
To which I offered:

Care to wager a month of non-posting on the forum that you said words to the effect of you are more informed about UK politics/issues because you read more/watch more news sources than me?
And we then subsequently cross posted

Care to wager a month of non-posting on the forum that you said words to the effect of you are more informed about UK politics/issues because you read more/watch more news sources than me?" = that you claimed you are more knowledgeable about the UK than me a UK native, IIRC it was about BBC bias
So the question is did you or did you not say words to the effect that you know more about the UK (in this case BBC bias and the UK media) because you read more, or not.

But now it sounds like you're actually agreeing with me:

So I was right all along.

• 1WTF
  • 1Salty
Reactions: Brikker and khorum

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
not sure what you mean by this

My original reference that you objected to was:

Which you claimed was inaccurate:

To which I offered:

And we then subsequently cross posted

So the question is did you or did you not say words to the effect that you know more about the UK (in this case BBC bias and the UK media) because you read more, or not.

But now it sounds like you're actually agreeing with me:

So I was right all along.
How the fuck did you arrive at this conclusion?

I said I know more about how your media influences the UK than you do. One reason is because I can actually see the fucking BBC is left biased and you believe its neutral. You believe I said that means I know more about all politics in the UK.

On those grounds, if you want to do a ban bet, I'm game. Otherwise shut the fuck up and stop trying to lawyer out a meaning here, you insufferable cunt. This post was 3 fucking years ago and you still bring it up every couple of months. I did not fucking rape you that badly, get over it you goon or put your money where your mouth is and make the ban bet with the above.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Your efforts in that regard have been noted. The accent derail got reported but we had felt it had already run it's course. We'd just like to avoid another derail so soon.
lol, do people actually report shit like that? God damn I could never be a mod. I get Ossoi can be annoying but damn how hard is it to ignore some posts?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: OhSeven and Denamian

Ossoi

I'm With HER ♀
<Banned>
16d 16h 56m
How the fuck did you arrive at this conclusion?

I said I know more about how your media influences the UK than you do. One reason is because I can actually see the fucking BBC is left biased and you believe its neutral. You believe I said that means I know more about all politics in the UK.
Ok, what exactly are you claiming and betting against here?

"almost on a par with Lithose Lithose saying he knows more about UK politics than me because he reads magazines/newspapers." <- Is the original statement

"Care to wager a month of non-posting on the forum that you said words to the effect of you are more informed about UK politics/issues because you read more/watch more news sources than me?" = that you claimed you are more knowledgeable about the UK than me a UK native, IIRC it was about BBC bias. Was the wager

You need to clarify what you think you said and where I'm wrong.

It sounds like you are attempting to "silo" my claim to BBC bias and media influence, which are...examples of "UK politics/issues" (what with the BBC being a public institution and media bias/influence is a story.

So i t sounds like you're trying to weasel out

Just for clarity, are you saying that the only issue you claimed to read more than me and thus know more was BBC bias and media influence? And will you bet a month posting ban that your claims were only on BBC bias and media influence?

Last edited: