Ask Amod Thread

• Guest, are you interested in a joint EQ/FoH gathering next summer?

Go here so we can get your input!
    Join one of the Legendary FoH meetups and enjoy the added EQ goodness!

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Gold Donor>
35d 21h 44m
Even if he really did it (which I'm not convinced of), I'd still rather have Foler Foler here and actively posting than tyen tyen

I do think that he should have to post his own tits though, assuming he can't find any feminine ones willing to jump on the grenade, so we can see if he really is an A, and not the B-D that most posters here likely are.

Vanessa

SamDaMan's Dungeon Club
58d 8h 56m
Lmao, only (and I mean ONLY) Foler would be dumb enough to potentially get himself banned via his own devices.

assuming he can't find any feminine ones willing to jump on the grenade

There are whores in every state, in every county, in every city. Not like it's a problem:
Cleared 923k on investment income last year. ✊

As LLR alluded to... all this cheddar and Pateks but can't afford a whore and a sharpie to atone for his past sins?

MemorableRegularCrownofthornsstarfish-size_restricted.gif

As much as I take pleasure watching people who are full of crap get called out on their lies, a ban is pretty stiff. Besides, he provides the important function of making the rest of us retards feel smêrt.

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
96d 17h 15m
After some discussion with Amod Amod , we have come to a decision.

For the past offense of sabotaging tits for votes campaigns, Foler Foler is hereby confined to the Rickshaw until such time as he produces 3 unique sets of female titties with FoH somewhere in the pic and ALSO including a high-end watch that ISN'T a Rolex included in each picture. It must also be 3 unique/different watches in each pic, IE: tits + IWC + FoH, different tits + Patek + FoH, etc. High end watches that aren't Rolex's would be something like Patek Phillipe, IWC, Audemar Piguet, Panerai, etc.

This should be no trouble at all for someone with the folding money supply of our very own Folerida Man and former Jug, Foler Foler . If all as is he says, this will probably be the shortest stint in the Rickshaw in history, but let's find out!

Bandwagon

Maps
<Moderation Tools>
$10 says this spectacle is going to end up eclipsing lemon party's internet notoriety, paying Lena Dunham's October rent and instigating a Casio Vs FiresOfHeaven.org legal battle.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos and hodj

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
131d 5h 11m
After some discussion with Amod Amod , we have come to a decision.

For the past offense of sabotaging tits for votes campaigns, Foler Foler is hereby confined to the Rickshaw until such time as he produces 3 unique sets of female titties with FoH somewhere in the pic and ALSO including a high-end watch that ISN'T a Rolex included in each picture. It must also be 3 unique/different watches in each pic, IE: tits + IWC + FoH, different tits + Patek + FoH, etc. High end watches that aren't Rolex's would be something like Patek Phillipe, IWC, Audemar Piguet, Panerai, etc.

This should be no trouble at all for someone with the folding money supply of our very own Folerida Man and former Jug, Foler Foler . If all as is he says, this will probably be the shortest stint in the Rickshaw in history, but let's find out!
Pfft you left out a high end Sport Fisher.

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Bubbles

NeoGaf Donator
<Bronze Donator>
42d 22h 35m
There's no such thing as a 'former Jug'

Unless it's just a plot device, like Jon Snow being the former Lord Commander, which IMHO is FUCKING BULLSHIT

But how about S8 E6, amirite?
He died. Came back to life and became a full beta soy boy. D&D, best writers ever

Also, how can a jug be rich enough to own expensive watches? Something doesn't add up here

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
24d 11h 2m
Why did I get a notice to view a thread that I can't access? This is bullshit. I didn't know the whitemane thread existed 10 minutes ago but now I REALLY WANNA READ IT!

• 1Like

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
96d 17h 15m
UPDATE on the Foler Foler situation:

Foler was originally tasked with providing 3 unique sets of titties + watches in order to free himself from the Rickshaw. Foler has conveyed to Amod Amod that providing 3 sets is too onerous, but he has supplied us with one (legit remarkable) set + a Patek. As such, as a token of goodwill and in recognition that this is an old offense, we are releasing Foler from the Rickshaw.

HOWEVER

We will be withholding this set of evidence from the public until such time as Foler supplies the other two sets + a couple of watches that aren't Patek's or Rolex's. If you think this is an unfair situation, you're welcome to express your displeasure towards Foler and... .. encourage.. him to get to work on those other 2 sets in whatever way you see fit.

Titty reparations must be made and the ball's in his court now.

-Amod