Ask Amod Thread

• Guest, are you interested in a joint EQ/FoH gathering next summer?

Go here so we can get your input!
    Join one of the Legendary FoH meetups and enjoy the added EQ goodness!

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
100d 6h 11m
Fuck it, it goes against how this site works for the most part, but..

Suggestion: Put the tranny thread into the hall of shame for a period of 3 months, and establish a warning against tranny drama for at least one month. Put a fucking muzzle on anything to do with Vanessa being a tranny for that month and let people break the god damned never ending tranny drama cycle. This shit has been spilling into every part of the site and will not end unless something is done to interrupt it. The only other way this is going to happen is if Vanessa gets banned, but he doesn't do anything to earn one.

Or don't. I mean, who the fuck doesn't love riding the tranny drama merry-go-round for the hundredth time.

did someone try to throw a cushion at the end, but it got stuck on the right?

Bandwagon

Maps
<Moderation Tools>
I'm the resident SME on on shitting, son. Well, shitting into a toilet. hodj is the SME on shitting up the forums. One of our chinks is probably the expert on shitting in a hole.
I lock the door when I'm shitting at home and I've threatened to murder girlfriends with a hammer when they jiggle the handle and say "I just need to grab my phone charger" or something along those lines. The worst ambulance call that I was on was a young paraplegic that was covered in his own shit, some of it caked and other areas were like peanut butter. His clothes were rotting off of him, his socks were fused to his feet, and the recliner he was in had a hole rotted through to the springs. All from shit. I don't do buttsecks and I've kicked a girl out of my house for trying to touch my asshole and refusing to stop.

I hate shitting in public restrooms and I hate shitting at work because the bathroom is pretty damn close to 3 desks. Coworkers think it's funny that I courtesy flush 3 times and always say something like "You've got poop issues". They have no idea. ;)

P.S. - Luckily, my SO works in the mental health field and thinks that I have crippling poop-PTSD so I hardly have to change any diapers anymore because she saw me sweating and dry heaving when I got poop on my wrist one time.

Edit: I got baby poop on my finger last night. medial side of my left index finger. I can still feel the phantom pain between my index and middle finger.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
26d 22h 43m
I lock the door when I'm shitting at home and I've threatened to murder girlfriends with a hammer when they jiggle the handle and say "I just need to grab my phone charger" or something along those lines. The worst ambulance call that I was on was a young paraplegic that was covered in his own shit, some of it caked and other areas were like peanut butter. His clothes were rotting off of him, his socks were fused to his feet, and the recliner he was in had a hole rotted through to the springs. All from shit. I don't do buttsecks and I've kicked a girl out of my house for trying to touch my asshole and refusing to stop.

I hate shitting in public restrooms and I hate shitting at work because the bathroom is pretty damn close to 3 desks. Coworkers think it's funny that I courtesy flush 3 times and always say something like "You've got poop issues". They have no idea. ;)

P.S. - Luckily, my SO works in the mental health field and thinks that I have crippling poop-PTSD so I hardly have to change any diapers anymore because she saw me sweating and dry heaving when I got poop on my wrist one time.
I could give you tips for dealing with most of those issues individually, but your real problem is more deep seated. I'm not even sure a psychologist is the right answer, you might need to see a priest. You're a sinner and shit is concentrated evil leaving your butt.

• 1Worf
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Bronze Donator>
35d 10h 35m
The problem really is you. If your ego will ever let you figure that out, you can dig yourself out of this hole you've dug.
It really is both of you.

But at the rate your mental breakdown is occurring, I'm not sure you have the required capacity for self reflection and to curb your base instincts enough to just take a 6 month break and let people forget how god awful you are.
Even if a mental breakdown was occurring, the fact that you've made it publicly known that you've spent the last three years trying to give her a mental breakdown, maybe sorta just makes you saying that^ just kind of real lame and douchey and pathetic and you probably should just play more WoW and festivals and also not let yourself get sucked in just because someone tagged you (yes I know that's the only reason you're participating in this thread now, no one gives a fuck, you still could just shut the fuck up even if you got tagged)

I feel bad mentioning this again since we actually managed to just go about 10 posts without mentioning anything tranny related, but FUCK I'm right there with Dom Dom being so tired of seeing this shit everywhere. Please, someone, figure out how to stop it.

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: Vanessa, Hoss and hodj

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Bronze Donator>
52d 3h 0m
Except in the reverse case youre citing, youre wrong.

Die mad about it

• 1Salty
Reactions: Hoss