Ask Amod Thread

iannis

Chairman Meow
59d 23h 44m
Man I pushed a brick out three days ago and my butt still hurts.

I would like to apologize to all the ladies for when I've made fun of your squishybits.

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
107d 12h 24m
I had a hilarious time in a strip club on the far outskirts of Wichita once speaking of Kansas and enriching Cultures..
yea i have no idea why wichita is the strip club/ gay ppl area.

the company gay was around the women and he wanted them to goto a tranny show, i guess for support? idk, but one of em was like "what do they do there?" i'm like "girl don't go, you wanna go home to your kids with your mind in tact"

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Bronze Donator>
36d 20h 14m
Man I pushed a brick out three days ago and my butt still hurts.

I would like to apologize to all the ladies for when I've made fun of your squishybits.
Are you really only going once ever three days? Fuck man, buy some stool softener

• 1Like
Reactions: Izo

Erronius

WTT: nudez4Xboxz
<Gold Donor>
47d 13h 23m
yea i have no idea why wichita is the strip club/ gay ppl area.
That's easy. There's no comparable city for hundreds of miles. Wichita is surrounded by rural 'Murica for hours in any direction. It's 2 1/2 hours to Tulsa and 2 hours to Topeka. And neither of those are exactly bustling, hipster mainstream cities. They want to be, but they aren't.

Wichita sits in an ocean of rural America. Family/Conservative values and all that. If you're gay, you can either move to Wichita in search of a more accepting culture, or you can go all out and move 2+ hours away (though at that point, why not move further?).

Wichita is also a giant trash magnet. Every dirty, toothless druggy with dreads and face tattoos is gonna migrate to Wichita as opposed to staying in some virtually nameless backwater. Unless they're growing/cooking.

There's strip clubs out in the middle of nowhere, but they're probably the exception compared to Wichita. They've got a steady supply of young women with no job skills and drug habits that they can cycle through.

I grew up in/around KCK, and honestly, I'd rather live in KCK than Wichita. Wichita always had this weird vibe to it.

• 1Like
Reactions: Chanur

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Gold Donor>
70d 46m
I had the top two with stars, then you worfed my post and now only the notification from you has the star. Granularity errors.

• 1Like
Reactions: khorum

iannis

Chairman Meow
59d 23h 44m
I got stars all over the place.

I think it just signifies an alert you haven't seen yet. I refresh the page and they go away.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
29d 18h 37m
Is this the thread for titty bar stories now? I could tell about getting fucked in the champagne room in a vegas strip club. Didn't have sex, but I damn sure got fucked.

• 1Worf
Reactions: Utnayan