Ask Amod Thread

Pemulis

Potato del Grande
56d 16h 40m
I still think mm is trollface, and I wouldn't put him in charge of anything ever. shove those virtual apples deep up your weeping scalpel wound

• 1Like
Reactions: Brikker

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
114d 21h 43m
Oh please... I adore MM and would be happy for xher if they were amod. Unlike you, I'm not jealous of people.

Know what I miss? Posts per lifetime stat... THAT'S how you see who the real attention whores are on a forum.
this isn't "white knighting"...

this is like "white paladining" since a pally is a knight + cleric

oh god i don't want to think more on it

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: Void and Foler

Izo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
21d 16h 27m
this isn't "white knighting"...

this is like "white paladining" since a pally is a knight + cleric

oh god i don't want to think more on it
Well, you can't spell serenades without nades. It all adds up.

• 1Worf
Reactions: Hoss

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
16d 3h 11m
Is the multi-quote function broken or am I just retarded? I keep selecting multiple items for quote, but i have to manually press reply to each one to get it to add the quote to the bottom. Am I doing something wrong?

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Gold Donor>
43d 11h 6m
Is the multi-quote function broken or am I just retarded? I keep selecting multiple items for quote, but i have to manually press reply to each one to get it to add the quote to the bottom. Am I doing something wrong?
After you select multiple posts to multi-quote, start a new reply and then click the "Insert Quotes" button at the bottom of the post. Then select which ones you want to quote, and click the button to add them to the post you are in the middle of making.

• 1Like
Reactions: maskedmelon

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
16d 3h 11m
After you select multiple posts to multi-quote, start a new reply and then click the "Insert Quotes" button at the bottom of the post. Then select which ones you want to quote, and click the button to add them to the post you are in the middle of making.
Hmm, thanks a ton I didn’t see that button down there. It still doesn’t work on my phone though. Gives me this error when I click the button even if I have quotes selected.

520F2B0E-48CF-4C15-8573-3C233DD89596.png

i‘ll play with it some more though now that I know that buttons there and see if I can get it working on another device maybe. Thanks!

🍎

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Gold Donor>
43d 11h 6m
Hmm, thanks a ton I didn’t see that button down there. It still doesn’t work on my phone though. Gives me this error when I click the button even if I have quotes selected.

View attachment 237176

i‘ll play with it some more though now that I know that buttons there and see if I can get it working on another device maybe. Thanks!

🍎
You're welcome. I only browse on computer, so no idea if phone has some different way of doing it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: maskedmelon

Sanrith Descartes

Get off my fucking lawn!
<Silver Donator>
20d 9h 18m
Yeah.

All I know about Keg is his online persona. Going from that I can see how he would be thinking "this probably won't work but it'll be a pain in his dick and that's GOLD!" And he fucked the donkey and let Tyen raise his kids.

I mean either way, the bottom line is fuck that dude.
At a certain point I checked out on the entire Tyen shitshow and I know we have several running jokes so forgive me for asking for clarification but..

The whole Keg banged the d-cup donkey thing is a running joke. Isn't it?

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: Lightning Lord Rule

Dom

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
<Moderation Tools>
C'mon let's unban tyen. We haven't gotten content like that in over a year. It's Christmas, it would be the greatest gift of all.
You missed what he was like around the time he got banned. He was anything but entertaining. He was an obnoxious trainwreck

• 1Truth!
Reactions: Lightning Lord Rule