Ask Amod Thread

Tiggles

Resident Nationalist
<Moderation Tools>
44d 22h 21m
It's a -2 point reaction featuring a gif of someone throwing a grenade at a rabbit or some shit.

See here for info on the "premium" reactions if you haven't already checked the system out:

It's the bounty Hunter from raising Arizona you fucking Mook.

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: Brikker

iannis

Chairman Meow
70d 13h 8m
Not only crossed legs, but a navy jacket with black pants. Who does that?

And you know that's an expensive suit too. Well, the two of them that he's cobbled together. Melania ain't going down to target and buying off the rack for him.

I swear he does the shit on purpose. They all have their ways to signal "FUCK THOSE GUYS"

Trudea and his socks, Trump and his subtle bufoonish disrespect of norms (the mismatched suit is subtle, i'm not talking about all the rest -- none of that is). Bernie's hair. That impeachement dude and his looking like a Mr. Potato Head on purpose.

• 1Like
Reactions: lurkingdirk

Tiggles

Resident Nationalist
<Moderation Tools>
44d 22h 21m
And you know that's an expensive suit too. Well, the two of them that he's cobbled together. Melania ain't going down to target and buying off the rack for him.

I swear he does the shit on purpose. They all have their ways to signal "FUCK THOSE GUYS"

Trudea and his socks, Trump and his subtle bufoonish disrespect of norms (the mismatched suit is subtle, i'm not talking about all the rest -- none of that is). Bernie's hair. That impeachement dude and his looking like a Mr. Potato Head on purpose.
He does do it on purpose Dilbert guy wrote a big thing on it before he even got elected.

• 1Like
Reactions: iannis

Gavinmad

Bronze Baron of the Realm
138d 7h 56m
So what about implied violence, as long as it's not directly stated?

i.e. "I hope your house gets visited by f16s"
or "People like you need to be lined up against a wall"

Tarrant

<Moderation Tools>
18d 17h 17m
So what about implied violence, as long as it's not directly stated?

i.e. "I hope your house gets visited by f16s"
or "People like you need to be lined up against a wall"
Or what if “people like you need to be lined up against a wall and visited by f16s”

could go either way, I’m sure if f16s came to visit there would be a line to see them. Maybe that’s what it implies.

Dom

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
<Moderation Tools>
I believe the proper usage is "a amod". Or, if you're sending a telegram and that extra space costs a nickle, "aamod".
I was clarifying that it was one (a. singular) mod, not the Amod Amod team.