Ask Amod Thread

Blazin

Creative Title
<Moderation Tools>
62d 17h 0m
Wait what the fuck. Tuco Tuco was big numbers this entire time?
kegkilla said:
Dear Tuco,

Magic Numbers has identified himself as "Numbers" on this forum. historically, the name Numbers has referred to 001001102. please change the imposter numbers' name to Magic Numbers, or M. Numbers, or something of sort.

Thanks,
Keg

Does this help ?

• 2Like
Reactions: Hoss and Foler

Foler

Scholar in East African History
<Gold Donor>
kegkilla said:
Dear Tuco,

Magic Numbers has identified himself as "Numbers" on this forum. historically, the name Numbers has referred to 001001102. please change the imposter numbers' name to Magic Numbers, or M. Numbers, or something of sort.

Thanks,
Keg

Does this help ?
Ah thanks for the clarification. I do miss numbers.

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
143d 16h 9m
kegkilla said:
Dear Tuco,

Thanks,
Keg

Does this help ?
Nope, didn't help.

Foler is still retarded and quoting posts from 2012.

iannis

Musty Nester
86d 3h 33m
Ctv went pedo weird, man. He was posting cam girls over on hoofshits that were obviously underage. And not like one of two, either. He was spending hours a day on that shit.can

Sometimes the egg is rotten.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: zzeris

Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ctv went pedo weird, man. He was posting cam girls over on hoofshits that were obviously underage. And not like one of two, either. He was spending hours a day on that shit.can

Sometimes the egg is rotten.
Man. How do I not remember this stuff.

• 1Worf
Reactions: Cynical

Foler

<Gold Donor>
  • 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: Rathar and kinadin

Falstaff

Vyemm Raider
27d 15h 37m
Is that what happened? I was wondering why people were posting shit from him in random threads.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
46d 5h 42m
Is that what happened? I was wondering why people were posting shit from him in random threads.
Near as I can tell, he PMs the last person to post in the thread with the link or pic and the thread it goes in. Then he gives you like a minute and PMs the next person.