Ask Amod Thread

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
164d 10h 58m
Hello @Amod

Can one of you tell me why I am now fully banned from General?

I received no warning, infraction and zero interaction from you or admin.

Clarity?
You are a liar, a sophist, and a self-avowed troll. You have no respect for this community or its members, as you've expressed many times. As such, you have lost your privileges to view or post in the Politics, Culture, and Controversy forum.

If you wish to post about games or gaming on this gaming forum, feel free. If you have something to add in other parts of the forum still open to you, go ahead.

If you have a problem with this decision, the log out button is your friend.

Good day.

lurkingdirk

A Dirk who Lurks
<Medals Crew>
86d 17h 26m
You are a liar, a sophist, and a self-avowed troll. You have no respect for this community or its members, as you've expressed many times. As such, you have lost your privileges to view or post in the Politics, Culture, and Controversy forum.

If you wish to post about games or gaming on this gaming forum, feel free. If you have something to add in other parts of the forum still open to you, go ahead.

Good day.

Dom

Tact is my middle name

Good day.
Is this a moderator decision that can be appealed to according to rules 13 and 14?

• 2Worf
Reactions: Hoss and Screamfeeder

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
43d 21h 2m

Good day.
I am neither a liar or a sophist.

I have admitted to trolling while in The Rickshaw. Something a few of your mod members have also done in the past.

I have nothing but respect for this community which is why I haven't let go of this bone I've been chomping on since long before you even knew this board existed.

If you feel my posting goes against the direction that you personally would like to take this forum in, say so. Both of your predecessors said so and had the balls to be open about. It still never shut me up.

I would like to be able to post to the threads I have created (I discovered you were a main architect in stripping the political thread from me to protect people like astr0) and contribute to threads I have long been a member of.

If you have a problem with me calling you out for being a money grubbing twat using this forum and its members to fuel your ego, the permanent ban button is your friend. Your betters have done it to me before and you will have just as much success.

So again, why was I banned from general with zero recourse? Rules for thee...

• 1Repost
Reactions: Gamma Rays

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Moderation Tools>
189d 15h 14m
I am neither a liar or a sophist.

I have admitted to trolling while in The Rickshaw. Something a few of your mod members have also done in the past.

I have nothing but respect for this community which is why I haven't let go of this bone I've been chomping on since long before you even knew this board existed.

If you feel my posting goes against the direction that you personally would like to take this forum in, say so. Both of your predecessors said so and had the balls to be open about. It still never shut me up.

I would like to be able to post to the threads I have created (I discovered you were a main architect in stripping the political thread from me to protect people like astr0) and contribute to threads I have long been a member of.

If you have a problem with me calling you out for being a money grubbing twat using this forum and its members to fuel your ego, the permanent ban button is your friend. Your betters have done it to me before and you will have just as much success.

So again, why was I banned from general with zero recourse? Rules for thee...
Have you tried not being a cunt?

Foler

Scholar of East Africa Geography
<Gold Donor>

Good day.
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder you're always welcome to post about politics, culture or controversy in my thread. I don't discriminate!

Punko

custom title
<Gold Donor>
55d 1h 6m
needing membership to see general on mobile sucks

everyone should see the marxist wakanda community

Izo

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
44d 17h 57m
Does LLR have a p.o. one could send vicadin scratchers? Favorite charity? (Hah)

It’s near impossible for eurocucks to send money anonymously (e.g. The Araysar guide doesn’t work for us).

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: Foler

Foler

Scholar of East Africa Geography
<Gold Donor>
Being temp banned by another user from gun club is haram and goes against my constitutional rights. How am I supposed to get opinions on these new potential grips?

1911-stan-pistol-grip-mary-version-3.jpg

Zindan

Vyemm Raider
44d 18h 22m
Is there a time limit on how far back you can edit one of your posts? I made post in the Industrial music thread last year, but the links to the two vids I posted have went dead, so I wanted to redo them, but... no option to edit. Don't want to make another post just to give valid links.