Ask Amod Thread

daly

Trakanon Raider
44d 11h 45m
I disagree with it. Like I asked pages ago, what rule did he break? If he didn't break a rule, what's he thread-banned for? For being a faggot? Plenty of faggots around here. It's amusing to watch him get dunked on in the Politics thread whenever he gets drunk enough to show up, and then once in a blue moon he lands a zinger. Both of these things are entertaining, so why the thread-ban?
If there was an instance of him breaking a rule they would have definitely posted it by now. The mods defending it and skirting around giving a real answer are the same people who cry their little eyes out about shadow bans on reddit and twitter.

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
166d 14h 23m
This situation with scream is absurd, and is not the first time you've taken a personal hand and just done what you willed.
lulz lets all be real, llr and the mod team are just hoping scream gives up and goes away

we should just have a vouching system.

anyone that wants scream back, go and vouch for him (provided your account is 3years plus), but when scream eventually like always trolls too hard, you suffer his fate.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: Izo

Chancellor Alkorin

An Amodmin
<Granularity Engineer>
42d 16h 7m
lulz lets all be real, llr and the mod team are just hoping scream gives up and goes away
You don't speak for me. Shut your cake hole. Or, pie hole, if you prefer pie. I try not to assume anything these days.

He's been given the opportunity to take this up with me privately, and if he isn't a smarmy jackass about it, I will take it up with LLR.

• 2Like
Reactions: ZyyzYzzy and Dom

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
166d 14h 23m
You don't speak for me. Shut your cake hole. Or, pie hole, if you prefer pie. I try not to assume anything these days.

He's been given the opportunity to take this up with me privately, and if he isn't a smarmy jackass about it, I will take it up with LLR.
oh please,

his situation should have been addressed within the hour 9 days ago
Hello @Amod

Can one of you tell me why I am now fully banned from General?

I received no warning, infraction and zero interaction from you or admin.

Clarity?
youre all just foot dragging hoping he goes away, or incompetent w/ permissions.

• 1Like
Reactions: DickTrickle

Chancellor Alkorin

An Amodmin
<Granularity Engineer>
42d 16h 7m
It isn't an Amod decision. No one's dragging any feet.

Go back to your shitposting.

• 1Like
Reactions: ZyyzYzzy

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
43d 21h 2m
When did you last serve as Amod again?
A while ago and I was terrible and lazy at it. Ask Tuco.

We all work well together
No you don't. You absolutely don't. There is a semblance of banding together when I or others call out the team, but Working Well Together doesn't really track when you constantly have rogue mods doing their own thing or an admin that circumvents their power to do his own thing.

Just because you rally after the fact when called on doing dumb stuff doesn't mean you Work Well Together.

Edit: Oh, while we're on the subject, consider this: If you were less of a thread parachutist troll, you wouldn't be banned from anything. Instead, you continue your crusade to drop in to every thread you have a beef with and shout "NO U" while pounding your chest insignificantly. This is why you're locked out of the places you were stirring the shit in. If you want to appeal, how about this -- *puts on admin hat* -- convince me that you aren't out to poke the hornet's nest in every single thread in PCC, and I will discuss unbanning you with LLR.
The parachute trope is tired. It's a bullshit excuse. When I pop into Politics to knock your twitter repost crew or fuck with astr0 and fanaskin for going whole hog on facebook conspiracy theories I am just posting in a thread...a thread I created. That isn't parachuting.

Trolling? Sure. I troll sometimes. LLR used that admission in the shaw as his latest excuse for why I need to just shut up and stop rocking the boat. But...I troll just as much as many of the top posters on here. The difference is my trolling is actually effective at triggering the targets. A thread sits for days/weeks/months with a few hundred "lol stupid dindus" followed by another hundred twitter links and all I have to do is say "Fucking Hell you're dumb" and we have a few days of shit slinging with a decent post or two.

What's the problem?

The problem is those "lol stupid dindus" and twitter posters. It's not me. I don't report shit and I clearly have no issues defending myself or my stance without intervention. I'm fine taking the mockery that comes my way and have admitted to being a horrible jackass numerous times.

It's the babies that you and your Working Well Together team gave a thousand yard leash to and have capitulated to the second they go crying about how I hurt someone's feelings that are the issue.

I shouldn't have to convince you to unban me because I never should have been banned in the first place. The fact that I have to reiterate that again speaks volumes.

Last edited:

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
43d 21h 2m
Can I ban myself? This shits gayer than sadris sadris trying to beat prep by taking as many poz lods as he can
Hey Alkorin Alkorin

Does this count as shitpost trolling? Do you and your team stand in solidarity with Z and Booze Working Well Together to answer a simple question? I mean, this dude is parachuting in here long after to say "lol gay" so that's clearly a serious reply and the high standard that I am held to.

Or do I sound like a smarmy jackass that offends your sensibilities?

• 1Like
Reactions: Tarisk

Dom

Tact is my middle name
Hey Alkorin Alkorin

Does this count as shitpost trolling? Do you and your team stand in solidarity with Z and Booze Working Well Together to answer a simple question? I mean, this dude is parachuting in here long after to say "lol gay" so that's clearly a serious reply and the high standard that I am held to.

Or do I sound like a smarmy jackass that offends your sensibilities?
Hey, Dick Nozzle. Alkorin is the last person you should be throwing shit at.

Stop being such a fucking insufferable diseased cunt.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brikker

ZyyzYzzy

Lock Screamfeeder Up
<Moderation Tools>
189d 11h 35m
Screamfeeder are you aware the number of reports your posts have generated, are you aware of the number that have been closed without any action against you?

No. Okay cool.

Dom

Tact is my middle name
I know. But my shit cannon doesnt have a FoF setting.
I said I wasn't going to make a public appeal for you, but I might just make a public appeal to reverse the removal of your thread bans if it happens, if you are unable to grow the fuck up

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
43d 21h 2m
I said I wasn't going to make a public appeal for you, but I might just make a public appeal to reverse the removal of your thread bans if it happens, if you are unable to grow the fuck up
Grow up? How? You mean like asking professionally for the reasons and making my appeal and told to eat shit and die and how I'm a parachuting faggot and lol so gay?

Yes Dom, I need to rise to these very adult like responses.