Assassin's Creed Rogue

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I was excited by the prospect of playing a templar. I will not be buying this though since its available on old shit systems.

Even if its re released they will not get my money.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
They announced like 6 months ago that this was going to happen. One for last gen (this one) and one for this gen (unity)

But ya, they will probably do a remastered edition 3-6 months after it first releases.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I may be the only one - but i always immediately decline to buy a game when they have "preorder now!" anywhere shown without any gameplay footage.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's not dumb, it makes perfect sense. They're targeting the previous generation of platforms and when it's finished they'll port to the next generation. If you don't want it on the old generation then don't buy it.

What's questionable is whether it's worth buying another AC if they don't attempt to improve the core gameplay and do something original. AC4 was worth it because of the ships. AC:Unity might be worth it if they do a good job with the amazing architecture. But AC:Skyrim? I dunno.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It's not dumb, it makes perfect sense. They're targeting the previous generation of platforms and when it's finished they'll port to the next generation. If you don't want it on the old generation then don't buy it.

What's questionable is whether it's worth buying another AC if they don't attempt to improve the core gameplay and do something original. AC4 was worth it because of the ships. AC:Unity might be worth it if they do a good job with the amazing architecture. But AC:Skyrim? I dunno.
New tools include ice pick! For extended climbing height, this is nothing like the claw Michelangelo made for you. Haystacks have all been replace with piles of fluffy snow, just watch out for the ones that have a car under them! Need to stealth kill but your hand blades are broken? No problem break off that icicle and stab some livers! Awesome chase scenes down a mountain but watch out for polar bears and those pesky snow avalanches. Customize your igloo and hire some snow mexicans to keep it warm and clean.

spronk

FPS noob
Remaster coming march 20th for ps4/xb1

I know some people like this game but I finished it last year on PC and thought it was pretty boring. Its basically like AC4 but instead of the beautiful carribean you are in Canada, and instead of hanging out with pirates you hang out with french dudes.

It sounds cool that you play as a Templar instead of an assassin and you hunt assassins, but it ends up being an incoherent story that is just very unsatisfying. Your char is pretty bland.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I liked it and thought it had better characters and story than Unity which released at the same time. Glad it's getting an next gen console release which means I'll probably play it again.