AssHat 2019 Voting Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
And then there were eight! See the list for voting below. Again, please copy and paste the entire list and make your choices clear. Some surprises here, and some great pairings.

You have until sometime on Saturday afternoon/evening to vote. Vote now!

bracket round 4.jpg

Teekey vs. Ossoi

Sadre Sprinegnawer vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Brando

Lendarios vs. Mist

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

TameInnocentApe-size_restricted.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Vanessa

Now that that is out of my system

Teekey vs. Ossoi

Sadre Sprinegnawer
vs. a_skeleton_03

Mudcrush Durtfeet
vs. Brando

Lendarios vs. Mist

• 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Teekey vs. Ossoi : Don't really know either well enough to care, tbh, but Trump told me to vote for Teekey

Sadre Sprinegnawer vs. a_skeleton_03 : I'm hopeful this is yet another box checked on his resume to go with all the others like doctor, astronaut, billionaire philanthropist playboy, etc.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Brando : Despite only voting because of Muddouche, I'm forced to admit that he's not even up to Tyen-levels of sad yet. Brando has been putting in the work, whereas Mudfag just clicks some buttons and occasionally pretends that he isn't sobbing into his giant pillow every night because that's all he has. So I gotta break with my plan and give it to Brando, for sheer work ethic if nothing else.

Lendarios vs. Mist : Don't get me wrong, I get riled up by some of his posts too, but I do actually think that Lendarios wouldn't mind being a well-liked and respected poster, and at times I can see that. I don't think Mist will ever be happy, even if everyone else around her is even more miserable than her. And, she hasn't memorized her times tables.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Teekey vs. Ossoi

Lendarios vs. Mist

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Holy shit, Lend beat nessa? This is Misty AF!

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!
Ossoi

Sadre Sprinegnawer

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Mist

• 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Teekey vs. Ossoi

Sadre Sprinegnawer
vs. a_skeleton_03

Lendarios
vs. Mist

Some of these choices are finally starting to become difficult.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ossoi

Sadre Sprinegnawer

Brando

Lendarios

(xeq)

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
huh. My first draft of the brackets had lenindoritos beating Vanessa and then Brando winning a final showdown between himself and Teekey but I decided that Brando and Teekey's asshattery was too narrowly confined to carry them to the end and I decided an Ossoi/Vanessa final was more likely. And I really can't believe people would refuse to vote for Xeq again just because he's the defending champion. I didn't have him winning out, but losing to a shmuck like Sadre? Oof. I think I was right to hand the left side over to Ossoi over Teekey, but I should have trusted my gut with Brando and the raftcoon.

• 1Salty
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Teekey vs. Ossoi : I see Teekey more than Ossoi

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Brando No contest

Lendarios vs. Mist The mean bean machine is going to win it.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Lendarios vs. Mist : Don't get me wrong, I get riled up by some of his posts too, but I do actually think that Lendarios wouldn't mind being a well-liked and respected poster, and at times I can see that. I don't think Mist will ever be happy, even if everyone else around him is even more miserable than him. And, he hasn't memorized his times tables.
FTFY

Teekey vs. Ossoi - No vote, to the best of my recollection I have not interacted with either one. I have no idea why either was nominated.

Sadre Sprinegnawer vs. a_skeleton_03 - you posted your cock bro

Lendarios vs. Mist - He is fucking annoying and full of shit. That said, for what it is worth, I would have voted for the other dude that Lendarios Lendarios beat out over him. Also, I feel like half (if not more) of Lend's issues on this board stem from English being his second language, so he gets a pass in my book. I guess I should have voted last round.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Brando - This is easy, Mudcrush is just a loser holding on to/looking for attention from his awesome video game play from 20 years ago. Brando is one of the most deserving candidates this award has ever seen.

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Teekey vs. Ossoi

Teekey has made a few not shitposts the past week, but I fear it's a shitty bracket.

All you guys that voted for a_skeleton_03 are on watch lists if you werent before. Also subject to random small penis pictures to your inbox for the next year from the man himself. Sad!

Brando wins easily. Sry Mud.

Lendarios vs. Mist

Flipped a coin.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Teekey vs. Ossoi

Lendarios vs. Mist

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Teekey

a_skeleton_03

Brando

Mist

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Teekey vs. Ossoi

Lendarios
vs. Mist

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Teekey vs. Ossoi - It takes a little more than contrary dogshit opinions to win an asshat award. Owning yourself in a ban bet over word definitions when you come from the country that invented the words in question certainly qualifies.

Sadre Sprinegnawer vs. a_skeleton_03 - I still think that sacrifices like the ones made in the cock thread should be rewarded with proper notoriety. At least so far in these brackets! Most of Sadre's best material was from last year.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Brando -
tumblr_o121p7B2Wn1u3xtg3o1_400.gif

Lendarios vs. Mist - Lendarios is annoying, but if people haven't caught on by now his spanglish is just trolling. When pressed he's perfectly capable of at least reasonably passable English grammar. At least as good as some of our more challenged posters I could name. Even ones that aren't in this contest whatsoever. Mist on the other hand is just terrible in almost every way. VERY occasionally zher can get in a good zinger here and there, but that's the limit of zhis positive capabilities. The rest is a chaotic swirling maelstrom of negativity, self-loathing, wrong opinions, brine, misinformation and antisocial behavior. I would just like to point out to Mist though: the next time you're feeling low, remember all is not lost: @a_skeleton_02 will always be there for you!

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.