AssHat 2021 Finals!!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Okay folks, we've made it to the final round. The AssHat of 2021 will be named here!

le-asshat-prints.jpg

Here is the final bracket:

round 6.jpg

So, once again, copy and paste the second post, underline your answers, and provide explanations as to how you made your choice!

82305823.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs. Foler - I guess it was meant to be. Enjoy your new hat tubby.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am honestly torn on this one, once Foldies beat Xeq all bets were off. He is the biggest Mike Pence to ever Pence since Mike Pence, but Ossoi is just an example of one of the worst human beings alive, Ossoi is such a piece of shit I bet Mark Ruffalo would be singing him praise if he was one of the horrid subhumans shot by the hero Saint AR of Kyle.

On one hand you have a disruptive asshole who LARPs the dumbest shit known to mankind vs a disruptive asshole who LARPs the dumbest shit known to mankind + fucks dogs. Gotta give it to the dogfucker. Maybe next year Folger you put up a hell of a fight, I promise to vote for you and Davie504 to have a slap bass final next year.

Ossoi vs. Foler

P.S. If case everyone wasn't aware another reason Folger is getting a pass is because he is giving everyone a free MyPillow since he is a lord of gold.
Free $100 MyPillow Gift Card from Folder for Thanksgiving

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Ossoi vs Foler - Because narcissism and depravity deserves to lose at the last minute ANNND, I'll tell everyone a little secret: behind all the LARPing, Foler secretly hates all of the negative shit people fling him here. I have the PM's to prove it! Making fun of Foler for sporting an Asshat medal for the next year is going to be ENDLESS amounts of Foler Salt generation. Starting every reply with "Well, Asshat" is going to be GLORIOUS! All while Foler sits there like:
R.086701af3d4a870a2001fba2093d1326

For these 2 reasons, I encourage everyone to consider their vote carefully and do the right thing.
Thank you.

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 10 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ossoi vs. Foler - I guess it was meant to be. Enjoy your new hat tubby.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ossoi vs. Foler
Ossoi wins, he got more votes in previous rounds than anyone else. Foler is a Farva, but he isnt as messed up as Ossoi.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Like

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs. Foler

My only hope is he posts a picture of his head up an actual ass, consensually of course.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ossoi vs. Foler

Equal obnoxious. But utter degeneracy cannot stand, or the next sicko to get brave will be reppin their Minor Attracted Person tendencies.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs. Foler - Because it will be funnier, and I don't know, and don't want to know, anything about this dog fucking business.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users