AssHat of the year 2020

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nominations for FiresOfHeaven AssHat of the Year!

v76quer-jpg.112428

Here we go, folks! The annual AssHat of the year award for the calendar year 2020 needs to be given out. Who will be the champion? Who can possibly be AssHatty enough to be declared the worst of 2020, the year of pain?

im_an_asshat_t_shirt-r1b59dc6395e24948b211bb8ba0a193b1_k2gr0_704.jpg

Here are the rules for nominating:

1. Any ACTIVE member may be nominated. That includes regular members, amod, and admin. No one is exempt, and, in the instance that you are nominated and then contact me saying you aren't willing to be part of this contest, your name moves to the top of the list.
2. All valid nominations will have posted in the 2020 calendar year. Members currently in the RickShaw are still eligible. Banned members are not eligible.
3. Each member may nominate up to three people.
4. You may not nominate yourself.
5. The winner will wear the AssHat avatar assigned for one month upon the completion of voting.

1ujtun.jpg

Nominations will be open until Thursday. Voting will begin on Friday, and each round of voting will be 2 days.

Nominations will be ranked in numerical order of their post count, and a bracket will be made. This will be the method, bitch about it only if you're a pedantic wanker.

You have UNTIL THURSDAY to nominate. Sometime after that I will take the nominations and make the bracket. Votes will start on Friday.

asshat.jpg

Please type in complete member names, type in complete names, and tag them so they are aware they are nominated. Only one nomination is necessary, multiple nominations are merely redundant. Incomplete, non-tagged nominations will be ignored.

That's it. Let the fun begin! Just tag the person you'd like to nominate in this thread. It's always interesting, and you are encouraged to include a reason for your nomination, but it is not necessary.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Mist Mist , They cant figure out how to cool their PC room.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 7 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Caepan Caepan for shitting up the FSR thead with political memes. I'd take the goddamn banana guy back in his place if I could.

Edit: Oh and also bitching about people giving him faggotry reactions for it. You brought this upon yourself.

• 33Like
  • 6Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 39 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
can i nominate myself for Assman 2020? been seeing a lot of nice asses this year.

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
second Caepan Caepan . he's a cunt.
Caepan Caepan for shitting up the FSR thead with political memes. I'd take the goddamn banana guy back in his place if I could.

Edit: Oh and also bitching about people giving him faggotry reactions for it. You brought this upon yourself.

I'd removed the couple I had on ignore from my time as amod, and hadn't added anyone for over a year until Caepan Caepan came around and started shitting up my FSR. 4th'ed.

• 11Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 11 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I think past champions have to be on the list, but one is banned ( Brando Brando ), so I will just nominate Xequecal Xequecal purely for historical reasons. He has no chance of winning this year.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Nidhogg Nidhogg for being a gigantic faggot and arguing against obvious evidence

• 6Like
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 7 users