AssHat of the year, 2022 version!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hi everyone, it's time to choose this year's AssHat!

v76quer-jpg.112428

We have a couple changes: 1. Previous winners may not be chosen again. To recap our previous winners
2014 - Suineg
2015 - Tanoomba
2016 - Tolan
2017 - Didn't happen
2018 - Xequecal
2019 - Brando
2020 - Caepan
2021 - Ossoi

Those folks may not be selected. If they are nominated, that nomination will be ignored.

2. We're trying to figure out a better seeding method - specifically seeded by posts in the last calendar year. No one is going to be happy with the seeding, so whatever.

im-trying-my-best-best.gif

Last year's asshat really did himself proud this year, who shall it be this year?!
im_an_asshat_t_shirt-r1b59dc6395e24948b211bb8ba0a193b1_k2gr0_704.jpg

Here are the rules for nominating:

1. Any ACTIVE member may be nominated. That includes regular members, amod, and admin. Especially amod. No one is exempt, and, in the instance that you are nominated and then contact me saying you aren't willing to be part of this contest, your name moves to the top of the list.
2. All valid nominations will have posted in the 2022 calendar year. Members currently in the RickShaw are still eligible. Banned members are not eligible.
3. Each member may nominate up to three people.
4. You may not nominate yourself.
5. The winner will wear the AssHat avatar assigned for one year upon the completion of voting.

1ujtun.jpg

Nominations will be open until Wednesday night some time. Voting will begin on Thursday, and each round of voting will be 2 days.

Nominations will be ranked in numerical order of their post count for this year, and a bracket will be made. This will be the method, bitch about it only if you're a pedantic wanker.

You have UNTIL WEDNESDAY to nominate. Sometime after that I will take the nominations and make the bracket. Votes will start on Thursday.

Please type in complete member names, not nicknames, and tag them so they are aware they are nominated. Only one nomination is necessary, multiple nominations are merely redundant. Incomplete, non-tagged nominations will be ignored.

That's it. Let the fun begin! Just tag the person you'd like to nominate in this thread. It's always interesting, and you are encouraged to include a reason for your nomination, but it is not necessary.

200w.gif

• 6Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Once again I'll remind everyone: if you nominate someone who's already been nominated, you're an asshat. Nominations THEN voting.
INB4 Chukzombi Astr0creep fucks this up.

Masakari Masakari for bringing Bodhy here. Told ya :trollface:

Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes for giving gold status to Lendarios. What an asshat.

Hoss Hoss for always having the hottest of takes anytime someone posts... anything really... in the amod section.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
spronk spronk for consistently bad takes in movies/tv especially in HOTD/ROP threads. Generally has no original thoughts of his own, just cross posts from reddit and when he does have theories they're always wrong.

Araysar Araysar for cringe Russia LARP which is just as pathetic as Foler Foler LARP. And supporting Disney Groomers

I would say LachiusTZ LachiusTZ for his mega cringe "The Wire is woke" take, but he quit the forum in shame shortly after.

Sylas Sylas a strong recent contender for his HOTD book LARP but not sustained enough throughout the year. He simultaneously told me I was dying on a weird hill whilst getting beatdown for doing the exact same thing in another thread, lol. His conspiracy about Disney buying up mass tickets for BP was mega cringe, lol

Foler Foler is too obvious and is rickshawed so nominating him just gives him what he craves.

Bandwagon Bandwagon could get a nomination for his cringe attempts to get an "ignore Ossoi bandwagon" going that failed miserably.

Bandwagon redemeed himself from nomination by attempting to save his fellow big brains from further embarassing themselves with this warning

Have you guys noticed how oss brings up dogs with every fucking post now?
Every time you make fun of him for fucking dogs, he screenshots your post, prints it out and then furiously masturbates on it. This is a true degenerate.

Shame it fell on deaf ears, lol

My third and final nomination could go to Rajaah Rajaah for

a) making his "girlfriends" watch him play games and wondering why they got bored and broke up with him
b) losing all his money on the stock market
c) actually buying a "man cave" sign for his "man cave" which is technically more of a woman-free zone than a "man cave"

but nominating him would kinda like be kicking a retarded puppy, so no nomination

I will have to go with Chukzombi Chukzombi for being the most active poster in the HOTD/ROP threads despite not watching either of them. But I feel like I'm forgetting someone

Special Nominations to everyone who posted in the Woman King thread and got it to 193 replies, 4 pages and 8k views despite "LMAO can't wait to read the salty reviews from all of you who won't ever watch it" literally being the first post

SPECIAL ASSHAT AWARDS OF THE YEAR:

Animosity Animosity for always boosting my random movie/tv threads and generally having decent taste in movies/TV

DickTrickle DickTrickle for being probably the only person on this forum who "gets it"

special mention to Chris Chris for getting unblocked after a long time out in the wilderness and not getting re-blocked. Can't wait to huddle next to you for warmth when Putin invades our radiators

And yes, I know you're all disappointed that I can't be nominated again. Asshat Emeritius, or as I now like to be known as "Abs-hat Absvatar" (yes the abs avatar is coming back) signing off for his 2021-2022 reign of glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • 3Hodjing
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Hi everyone, it's time to choose this year's AssHat!

v76quer-jpg.112428

We have a couple changes: 1. Previous winners may not be chosen again. To recap our previous winners
2014 - Suineg
2015 - Tanoomba
2016 - Tolan
2017 - Didn't happen
2018 - Xequecal
2019 - Brando
2020 - Caepan
2021 - Ossoi

LOL, how did Foler Foler never win this?

I nominate Foler Foler

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i would nominate folder, but he doesnt post here anymore since he died.
Bubbles? yeah i guess, he is too tryhard at the best of times.
Dick Trickle for having no chill .
Ambiturner same reason
the rest i have put on ignore so they no longer matter.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
i would nominate folder, but he doesnt post here anymore since he died.
Bubbles? yeah i guess, he is too tryhard at the best of times.
Dick Trickle for having no chill .
Ambiturner same reason
the rest i have put on ignore so they no longer matter.
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk - for putting it all together

Bubbles Bubbles - don't need to explain

Foler Foler - no pista and loves bbc
:trump:

• 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I have an idea for a new award, the Aspie of the Year award. It would just go to Ossoi every year.

That's it, the end.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
do you idiots want me to start posting 1 pic per post in the thot thread? Because that can be arranged

I nominate

Blazin Blazin - stalker who harrows everything within minutes
Indyocracy Indyocracy - an autist who should be on meds
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule - he knows why

• 6Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
There's no competition. Folzer won this before it started.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Once again I'll remind everyone: if you nominate someone who's already been nominated, you're an asshat. Nominations THEN voting.

Masakari Masakari for bringing Bodhy here. Told ya :trollface:

Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes for giving gold status to Lendarios. What an asshat.

Hoss Hoss for always having the hottest of takes anytime someone posts... anything really... in the amod section.
I am deeply honored. However, you should have waited to post your nominees until tomorrow. Then you would really have a reason to list my name. :trollface:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
it's unfortunate that it's probably going to be a poster as worthless as bubbles that gets this

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Is this thread truly a safe space for mod nominations without reprisals or retribution?