Atomic Blonde (2017)

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Atomic Blonde

Genre: Thriller

Director: David Leitch

Cast: Charlize Theron, James McAvoy, Sofia Boutella, Eddie Marsan, Toby Jones, John Goodman, Til Schweiger, Bill Skarsgård, James Faulkner, Roland Møller, Sam Hargrave, Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson, Lili Gesler, Sara Natasa Szonda, Cale Schultz, Barbara Sukowa, Attila Árpa, Martin Angerbauer, Declan Hannigan, Balázs Lengyel, Daniel Hargrave, Greg Rementer, Daniel Bernhardt

Release: 2017-07-28

Runtime: 115

Plot: An undercover MI6 agent is sent to Berlin during the Cold War to investigate the murder of a fellow agent and recover a missing list of double agents.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Could be fun and big plus seeing Theron, McAvoy, and Goodman in it.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
all right that movie has everything i love - action scenes that don't seem to quick cut or shaky cam, charlize theron kicking ass, charlize theron lesbo'ing it up with another hot chick, james mcavoy, john goodman, 70s spy drama, gun fights, and commies vs freedom. I'M IN

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thought it was the director for John Wick but The fight scenes didnt look nearly as good as Keanu.

Edit - It is the 2nd director for John Wick, Keanu just has more experience and probably why John Wick looks better

• 1Solidarity

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
It would be great if this movie did well and they somehow had Charlize's character from this movie team up with John Wick?

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I liked this quite a bit. I get the John Wick comparisons only as far as the fight scenes are involved of which there is a pretty badass 6 minute plus one towards the end of the flick. It had your typical 80's music tracks laced in but I thought it was worth the price of admission. Charlize dyking out and being part naked a few times also wasn't too terrible.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought this was really good. The cinematography low-key reminded me of City of Men, a lot of really deliberate (for lack of a better word) well done shots, some with action and some without. There was a lot of convoluted spy stuff thrown at you at the beginning but that is kinda in tune with the plot. It's not the best spy thriller ever made but it's probably in my top 5 list although there's a ton I haven't seen :l

I think my biggest complaint was the music was way overdone and changed too fast at first until things got going and then they leveled it out and integrated it into the actual movie more. All the cast did very well I thought. Fight scenes were pretty brutal and very few fast cuts.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Thought it was pretty f'ing awesome. The action was killer, enjoyed the soundtrack mostly, and the plot keeps you on your toes as you try to figure out wtf is going on. It was a bit overly convoluted, but I prefer that to predictable.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really liked this and my girlfriend loved it. Solid plot and great action. The music really fit the scenes as well.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database