Austin is getting blown up

Sebudai

<Donor>
56d 19h 49m
News report said he was homeschooled.

Why am I not surprised?
So was I. Guess how broken up I am about missing out on the absolute dogshit public education most of you received? Hope you had fun spending all fucking day every day in a classroom learning nothing of value in the most inefficient way possible! I spent most of my days on the internet and playing basketball.

All 8 kids in my family have at least a bachelor's, so it clearly held us back academically.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: Jalynfane and Del

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Prior Amod>
So, I have a friend who is friends with the dude's parents. Apparently the parents are decent folks, raised him right, but he clearly made some choices as an "adult". The guy was never at the house when they visited, but the other siblings were said to be fairly well disciplined.

Fuckin' random.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
58d 11h 50m
Unless he was left leaning, in which case this forum would spend the next 3 months gloating about how the left is violent/real threat/etc
Same shit that would happen on any left leaning forum if it was found he was some far right religious freak. And The MSM for weeks. Thats the big difference.

Frenzied Wombat

Ssraeszha Raider
74d 14h 22m
So was I. Guess how broken up I am about missing out on the absolute dogshit public education most of you received? Hope you had fun spending all fucking day every day in a classroom learning nothing of value in the most inefficient way possible! I spent most of my days on the internet and playing basketball.

All 8 kids in my family have at least a bachelor's, so it clearly held us back academically.
Holy shit 8 kids? I have 4 sisters and prayed for death daily. How did you survive, and how did your mom not have a meltdown one day and kill you all?

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Gold Donor>
31d 10h 28m
Unless he was left leaning, in which case this forum would spend the next 3 months gloating about how the left is violent/real threat/etc
Incorrect. It doesn't take an incident like this to prove to everyone that the left is violent, the real threat, and etc. It's already obvious.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: pharmakos and Del

Cybsled

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
16d 14h 7m

Yet you rolled horde in WoW instead of the gnome master race. Your homeschooling failed you!