Austin is getting blown up

jayrebb

Vyemm Raider
12d 3h 8m
Reactions
2,176 504 0 0
nope, they havent scrubbed his internet footprint, made witnesses disappear and only appear on "safe" interviews or refused to release any CCTV footage. isnt it funny how that is.
Well said.

43d 17h 22m
Reactions
16,474 1,755 0 0
Dude, I have four younger sisters. The only cool shit about that was all the younger hot girls that always hung out at the house.

View attachment 163368
Ah, a fellow martyr that had to lug in the industrial sized crate of Tampons from Sam's club each month.

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Donor All-Stars>
20d 20h 30m
Reactions
14,313 689 0 0
They say they found a recording from the guy of a full confession on his cell phone. He blamed personal struggles as a reason why. Police chief says no hate mentioned, and no terrorism mentions. Suspect described all 7 bombs in detail.

Press briefing going on as I write.

tl;dr: he's a fucking pussy who couldn't handle life and wanted to ruin everyone elses life as a result.

Expect continuous CNN reporting nothing but his 6 year old blog mention about hating the gays.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Donors Crew>
25d 14h 22m
Reactions
17,967 553 0 0
So white nationalist nazi?

Sebudai

<Donors Crew>
37d 21h 33m
Reactions
16,230 364 0 0
Holy shit 8 kids? I have 4 sisters and prayed for death daily. How did you survive, and how did your mom not have a meltdown one day and kill you all?
I was outside playing sports a lot, but 7 sisters also means 7 groups of my sisters' usually cute friends hanging around. Silver linings.

My mom is a wonderful and selfless angel. In families that big the older siblings usually help with the younger ones as well though.

AngryGerbil

PC NPC
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
17,968 1,063 0 0
I was outside playing sports a lot, but 7 sisters also means 7 groups of my sisters' usually cute friends hanging around. Silver linings.

My mom is a wonderful and selfless angel. In families that big the older siblings usually help with the younger ones as well though.
The family unit must be destroyed so that loyalty and love you have for your sisters and they towards you can be redirected at something other than your own genetic line, and more along my own memetic line.

I intend to set the memetic line. Your sisters will be loyal to me, as will you.... in time. After Room 101.

You are commanded to comply, Comrade-Citizen.

Melvin

Molten Core Raider
9d 23h 27m
Reactions
1,036 775 0 0
Any fun conspiracy theories yet?
Same old song and dance: this is a false flag event coordinated by the usual three letter agencies designed to convince the public at large that Second Amendment Rights need to be expanded. The best way to stop a bad guy that makes bombs is if there are millions of good guys that make bombs too.

AngryGerbil

PC NPC
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
17,968 1,063 0 0
Same old song and dance: this is a false flag event coordinated by the usual three letter agencies designed to convince the public at large that Second Amendment Rights need to be expanded. The best way to stop a bad guy that makes bombs is if there are millions of good guys that make bombs too.
It's like the wires almost touch... but then don't.

Does evil reside inside bombs?

Pops

Baron of the Realm
Reactions
17,624 1,020 0 0
Sad thing is. This millennial loner is going to breed the next Columbine like wave.

Muurloen

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
34d 20h 26m
Reactions
12,240 664 0 0
This guy confirmed to be a democrat yet?

Ambiturner

<Donors Crew>
26d 7h 22m
Reactions
4,196 676 0 0
nope, they havent scrubbed his internet footprint, made witnesses disappear and only appear on "safe" interviews or refused to release any CCTV footage. isnt it funny how that is.
It is funny, since none of it happened in Vegas either.

Borzak

Ssraeszha Raider
30d 19h 46m
Reactions
9,230 596 0 0
I thought they named his roomate as a 42 year old.

Mom: Austin bomber's black roommate held until suspect found

How come white people don't get an automatic spokesman to talk for all white people like black people do?

NAACP Austin President Nelson Linder said the manhunt's end was a relief but that the public needs answers on what motivated Conditt, including whether the first two victims were targeted because they are from prominent black families.

"I don't think it's random at this point," Linder said. "We're going to withhold our judgment and keep searching for information and why he killed those people."

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 42m
Reactions
82,503 4,781 0 0
I thought they named his roomate as a 42 year old.

Mom: Austin bomber's black roommate held until suspect found

How come white people don't get an automatic spokesman to talk for all white people like black people do?

NAACP Austin President Nelson Linder said the manhunt's end was a relief but that the public needs answers on what motivated Conditt, including whether the first two victims were targeted because they are from prominent black families.

"I don't think it's random at this point," Linder said. "We're going to withhold our judgment and keep searching for information and why he killed those people."
i think they're right about the first victims, but they're retarded to say that them being black had anything to do with it. you dont roomate with a black dude if you hate blacks.

Himeo

Trakanon Raider
Reactions
2,498 733 0 0
Any fun conspiracy theories yet?
Typical "Texas is full of Satanist Globalists "Christian in name only" " shtick that comes trotting out whenever the perp isn't muslim or antifa.

you dont roomate with a black dude if you hate blacks.
Keep your friends close...