Autism Testing

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think that some of you guys need this:

Screenshot_20221001-191709_Chrome.jpg

People seemed to enjoy the Transphobia test in the #Gamergate thread so thought I'd share another!

• 4Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Imagine my surprise when I see that Chris is the one that started a thread titled "Autism Testing"

ron-swanson-parks-and-rec.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I've suggested to doctors before that I think I have some 'tism, and they always just handwave it away and dismiss it. Man, I hate doctors.

Let's see how this goes:

1664649191274.png

I would have figured "fixations" would have been way higher because I tend to fixate on subjects and learn everything about them in a short span of time, sometimes to ridiculous degrees (like in elementary school I'd correct my teachers on things like geography and dinosaur types, and they'd get pissed-off)

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1664667567482.png

All this proves is that this test is a failure at eeking out my specific brand of autism.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think that some of you guys need this:

View attachment 435832

People seemed to enjoy the Transphobia test in the #Gamergate thread so thought I'd share another!
This chart is missing a 4chan category. Àre you aware of 4chan? AUTISM

This is also just a list of things literally everyone does/has on occasion. It's basically tranny grooming for autists.

Have you ever been depressed? Clearly you are Trans and should consider putting your dick in a robot-coupe.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
wooop.png

I remember people tried to sling mud at me when I admitted I sit the only proper way you can on a chair, with both feet on the seat. And really, saying I'd rather sit at home or in nature away from people isn't social difficulty. Shits all gay out there. I'll take my time fishing and be happy.

And I the flat and abnormal speech comes from my job most likely. I routinely act like a confused dementia patient to get out of works. I earned my 20 year government service pin.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is also just a list of things literally everyone does/has on occasion. It's basically tranny grooming for autists.
You have to click through a warning that says 'only for educational purposes' to even use the page.

Unfortunately all the current criteria for diagnosing autism is likely based on information gathered from older generations and doesn't account for what the internet does/has done to society.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This chart is missing a 4chan category. Àre you aware of 4chan? AUTISM

Have you ever been depressed? Clearly you are Trans and should consider putting your dick in a robot-coupe.

All I could think while reading this was "This thread needs Chris Chan"