Avengers: Age of Ultron

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now that there's a teaser trailer out I guess it needs it's own thread.

First full view of Ultron.

ZrFEoC4.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The part that really induced my boner is the end when Spader says, "But now I'm free. There are no strings on me." His mannerisms are even reminiscent of how Spader talks, like how he tilts his head, and it is super creepy (in a good way). Yes, mo cap, I know, but it is still fabulously done.

Of course there are tons of other great moments, like Hulk punching Iron Man through the car he just threw at him. Even the part where Scarlet Witch falls to her knees and screams is pretty awesome.

I don't know if my body can handle the stress of waiting for this
frown.png

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The thing that gets me about Spader's voice is that he does this great job of making every single thing he saysmatters. I watch the Blacklist with my wife, and as corny a show as it is, I hang on Spader's every word because it is always important.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The part that really induced my boner is the end when Spader says, "But now I'm free. There are no strings on me." His mannerisms are even reminiscent of how Spader talks, like how he tilts his head, and it is super creepy (in a good way). Yes, mo cap, I know, but it is still fabulously done.

Of course there are tons of other great moments, like Hulk punching Iron Man through the car he just threw at him. Even the part where Scarlet Witch falls to her knees and screams is pretty awesome.

I don't know if my body can handle the stress of waiting for this
frown.png
Yes, mocap.... But spader didn't do mocap. Andy serkis did. Which makes it even better

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and War Machine look like they are joining Avengers.

Needs more Vision and Black Panther IMO.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I just noticed the scene in the jet where they're all sulking Stark isn't present. Could indicate he's injured or it's the beginning of the movie before Stark is back on board.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I just noticed the scene in the jet where they're all sulking Stark isn't present. Could indicate he's injured or it's the beginning of the movie before Stark is back on board.
Actually, they are upset because their favorite shawarma joint got bombed.