Babylon (2022)

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This was not totally bad. I liked parts of it, while others parts seemed to be chaotic and pointless. The multi-basement house was ...different. The bottom was a bit of a let down, given what they went through to get to it. It was kind of interesting seeing perhaps some of the chaos involved with making movies in the beginning.

You miss nothing not watching it but it has some parts that are entertaining enough.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
5 minutes in. Graphic cow shit on someone's head. Hooker pissing on fat, giggling man child.

No, I don't think I will continue watching. That's enough for me
Screenshot_20230623-142700.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
5 minutes in. Graphic cow shit on someone's head. Hooker pissing on fat, giggling man child.

No, I don't think I will continue watching. That's enough for me
View attachment 479481

Don't you want to know what the Epstein Crowd was already getting up to in the 30's? "See, their deviancy is nothing new, they were doing it right from the word go!"

Looking for more opportunities to shit on this movie, personally.

I'm wondering if Brad Pitt has some kind of contract clause where he can never show any weakness whatsoever. He's like the Rock. I don't think I've ever seen him lose a fight or show weakness or even look semi-bad in any of his modern movies. He's always this perfect-in-every-way alpha chad who is better than everyone else. Hell in one movie he beats up Bruce "the fuck" Lee single-handedly and it's played as a serious thing that'd happen.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't you want to know what the Epstein Crowd was already getting up to in the 30's? "See, their deviancy is nothing new, they were doing it right from the word go!"

Looking for more opportunities to shit on this movie, personally.

I'm wondering if Brad Pitt has some kind of contract clause where he can never show any weakness whatsoever. He's like the Rock. I don't think I've ever seen him lose a fight or show weakness or even look semi-bad in any of his modern movies. He's always this perfect-in-every-way alpha chad who is better than everyone else. Hell in one movie he beats up Bruce "the fuck" Lee single-handedly and it's played as a serious thing that'd happen.

It's crazy to me how many people actually believe the bullshit "Bruce Lee is God" nonsense

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user