Backstrom

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Anyone watch Dwight's new show? I was really looking forward to this but, man, I ended up turning it off half way in. The case wasn't interesting nor was it particularly funny.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Looks like House, P.I. with Dwight Schrute instead of Hugh Laurie. Passing on it unless more than a few people say it's great.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I recorded it. Will probably watch it this weekend.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
/shrug
I liked it a lot. It was a first episode so I would at least give it a few weeks before giving up. Dennis Haysbert was great. Couple good looking chicks. House PI is pretty accurate so far... But for me that's good.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone watch Dwight's new show? I was really looking forward to this but, man, I ended up turning it off half way in. The case wasn't interesting nor was it particularly funny.
Did seem a little slow for a first episode, but I think it's just part of the character buildup that they had to spend so much time establishing characters - to compare it to House (which I think is apt) - it didn't really grab me completely until a episode 3 or so. (And I was a medical mystery nut at the time being I was dealing with mystery illness issues of my own back then)

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Couldn't watch the entire thing and that was after I paused it and smoked a joint and still couldn't sit through it.

Goatface

don't think it has much of a future, unless someone at the network really loves it. it will be up against The Blacklist in a couple of weeks, which will be coming off after superbowl 2 parter.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to give it a few more episodes. Pilots are always rough around the edges. I get the feeling the PC crowd isn't going to let the show stand. He's saying way too many racist and sexist things for primetime television. Although maybe I'm wrong on that, I never watched house, he might not be any worse than him.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm going to give it a few more episodes. Pilots are always rough around the edges. I get the feeling the PC crowd isn't going to let the show stand. He's saying way too many racist and sexist things for primetime television. Although maybe I'm wrong on that, I never watched house, he might not be any worse than him.
House was pretty abrasive - one of my most remembered lines was:
Courtney: I'm not a Munchausen. I'm gonna die unless you help me.

Dr. Gregory House: You're going to have to come up with something more original.

Courtney: A cat predicted my death!

Dr. Gregory House: ...Cats make terrible doctors. Oh no, wait, that's women. You're screwed.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
House's dickishness was hilarious and you believed he could get away with it because of his genius.

Backstrom has shown neither. He's just a fat slob and doesn't seem to be much smarter than anyone else on the show.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This guy is not a main character material type of guy. Dwight was great because he would just pop in with that off the wall shit, not because he was the focus.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm enjoying it. Nothing amazing but the House PD formula is working for me. The ensemble is more interesting than House's was most of the time.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
^ That. I am enjoying it. The ensemble makes it. It is nice and twisted.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Latest episode with the kidnapper was really good.

When he told the guy that he didn't care about people so one girl wouldn't break him(however he said it) and it worked, then once they let him know they were alive and he broke down was a really strong sequence.

Also the lil redhead officer is cute as fuck.