Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Baldurs Gate Enhanced - AppShopper?7 so $10 at a guess. 1.7 gig and a real battery eater by all accounts but supposedly 80-100 hours of content. Ipad 2+ only as it needs ios 6.0.1

Main problem for those with 16 gig units like myself is the way ios does its updates, you need around double the room for it to download and unpack and that's a hefty space commitment especially as it seems it will be getting patched fairly regularly as new issues are found.

Doleo

Trakanon Raider
Reviews so far have been mostly positive. Anyone try it? Is it a beta test? I heard that the ipad 3 has issues, but ipad 2 is fine. I agree with the space concerns. Too bad they couldn't compress it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Is there anything about this that is better than the fan stuff that has been out for years?

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Is there anything about this that is better than the fan stuff that has been out for years?
Unless it revives the mod community, not directly.

The money will go towards releasing BG2:EE. If they make it to and complete BG2, they'll use the money and modified engine to develop BG3.

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone else playing this on iPad? Kind of nice to play in bed, although the touchscreen interface can be a little annoying sometimes.

Also, they appear to have removed the hidden Ring of Wizardry from the tree!

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lol it appears I am a retard. It took me another 20 minutes of attempting to click on the tree with my finger, but I can confirm the ring is still there! Looting things is definitely the most frustrating thing about playing the game on iPad.

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
I've had similar issues on the ipad. Fun playing the same game again, but the touch interface is a pain. I mildly regret the $10 purchase, but not tons.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I LAN MP it, two computers. Works somewhat ok, some bugs kill the flow sadly and reloading takes a minute due to all the clicking involved.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Has the game been patched at all since release (on PC)? Browsing the official site does not hint at any patch or update. Or was it a truly bug free release?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Not reading great reviews for this on the iPad...I'm somewhat afraid to buy it.
frown.png